EU+US Is there any reason to twink 29 anymore?

Goesid, I agree with you on everything you’re saying but this. If DPS specs don’t deal significantly more damage than healers, then what would be the point of even having DPS?

Most dps classes do outdps healers, but most dps classes also offer a toolkit that healers don't have for securing kills, like cc, stuns and longer interrupts. Now I never said the current situation is ideal but it's not the hellscape people make it out to be.

Unfortunately you can’t read too which is getting sad and I don’t know if you’re doing it on purpose or if you can’t understand English and it isn’t your first language... Like I stated before and please read posts before you comment, you can’t properly “1v1” a healer as in (you) a lvl 20 fury vs a bis healer it’s that plain and simple a 1v1 I’m not talking about team fights. I mean it’s pretty obvious you need teamwork to take down a healer, but I think a majority of twinks know this already? I don’t understand how you think a 1v1 translates to a team fight?

Is your family tree a stump?
I will tell you again. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO 1v1 A HEALER! IF A DPS CAN 1v1 A HEALER THE GAME IS BROKEN!

IF A DPS CAN 1v1 A HEALER THE GAME IS BROKEN!

Clearly the problem comes when healers do similar damage. You all are going round and round, but it's a valid point.

Heals should primarily heal.
DPS should primarily DPS.
Hybrids should do both worse than their counterparts.

The balance between those three is WAY off. That's the point people are trying to make... I think.

TBH I cant be bothered to read thru the idiocy spewed between valid argument to see, but it makes sense that'd be it. If you just stated your input without the idiotic insults that you really don't back up, the discussion would be over.

So.. hows F2P scene now on EU? Might be interesting to dust off some of my toons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in BG que times. I cba waiting more than 10 mins in a que tbh. Time is so valuable these days...

Also, how are Vets compared to F2P in terms of opness? We, F2Ps actually have a fair share? Or it still feels like F2P vs twinked 29?

I can understand we wont have kind-of-balace we had back in the day when we were just F2P vs F2P and games were actually fun. But i hope we are somewhere close to that.

Most dps classes do outdps healers, but most dps classes also offer a toolkit that healers don't have for securing kills, like cc, stuns and longer interrupts. Now I never said the current situation is ideal but it's not the hellscape people make it out to be.

Is your family tree a stump?
I will tell you again. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO 1v1 A HEALER! IF A DPS CAN 1v1 A HEALER THE GAME IS BROKEN!

You sound stupid as fuck.
Every DPS specc that has a stun/interuppt, the healing specc has that same spell.
Hpala - stun, Priest - fear, Resto sham - interuppt, MW Monk - CC.

ALL healing classes except for hpala are fotm and take less skill to play then DPS speccs. Unkillable 1v1 and up to paar dmg with most DPS speccs.

If you’re talking about lvl20, remove the skill part from the sentence.

Or, if you want to talk about skill at 20, then we should talk about positioning, awareness... stuff like that.

Having 3 keys to press and pressing them in the correct order isnt skill at all.

Unkillable 1v1 and up to paar dmg with most DPS speccs.
I mean... kinda.

But youre not gonna find Rsham or Rdruid out damaging hunters, mages and warriors. I can spec balance and watch my damage double or triple over my resto spec.

Do healers do too much damage? Yes. But to say theyre on par with dps? Thats probably just comparing twinks to levelers.

You sound stupid as fuck.
Every DPS specc that has a stun/interuppt, the healing specc has that same spell.
Hpala - stun, Priest - fear, Resto sham - interuppt, MW Monk - CC.

ALL healing classes except for hpala are fotm and take less skill to play then DPS speccs. Unkillable 1v1 and up to paar dmg with most DPS speccs.

Besides HoJ its weak cc. And ye shaman has the interrupt but its also the shorest interrupt of all which is why I said longer interrupts if you could please fking read before coming here to be an idiot.

I have played 20s for some time now and no healer has ever been fotm besides resto druid in 5.0. They are supposed to be unkillable 1v1 you $@@¤#¤#¤ idiot. If you cant keep up with a healer in dps as a dps you suck, which is probably why you are playing 29s and think healers should die 1v1.

Interested in BG que times. I cba waiting more than 10 mins in a que tbh. Time is so valuable these days...

Also, how are Vets compared to F2P in terms of opness? We, F2Ps actually have a fair share? Or it still feels like F2P vs twinked 29?

I can understand we wont have kind-of-balace we had back in the day when we were just F2P vs F2P and games were actually fun. But i hope we are somewhere close to that.

Theres a small difference f2ps can beat on vets.

Can we have a moderator clean up this thread. I wonder how you function in real life gosid, becouse this kind of language and insultspewing nonsense ive rarely come across. You are fully capable of argumenting without the profanity.

Pro tip: read What you write out loud to your parents, if you Get sent to your room, use that time to edit the post.

Edit: oh yeah and cheerz ze dorf.

Can we have a moderator clean up this thread. I wonder how you function in real life gosid, becouse this kind of language and insultspewing nonsense ive rarely come across. You are fully capable of argumenting without the profanity.

Pro tip: read What you write out loud to your parents, if you Get sent to your room, use that time to edit the post.

Edit: oh yeah and cheerz ze dorf.

It helps flavor the conversation I feel to really get across how truly stupid I find part of their comments.

You could buy a monkey and have him argue with Goesid for the rest of his life.
His ego won't allow him to get the final word in.
Some people are just too easy to keep busy on xpoff.

Heres my fiver.

Disc dmg is pretty much where it should be, could even take a small buff
ThinkingFace
[doublepost=1552870180,1552869867][/doublepost]Imo healers should do 1/4th the dmg they currently do in ipvp and nerf their heals by 50%
[doublepost=1552870511][/doublepost]This ofc wouldn't solve the entire meta being garb, you would need big buffs to several dmg specs with spell changes

ThinkingFace
[doublepost=1552870180,1552869867][/doublepost]Imo healers should do 1/4th the dmg they currently do in ipvp and nerf their heals by 50%
[doublepost=1552870511][/doublepost]This ofc wouldn't solve the entire meta being garb, you would need big buffs to several dmg specs with spell changes

You gotta be the worst troll on this site lol. Atleast put in some effort man.

I have played 20s for some time now and no healer has ever been fotm besides resto druid in 5.0.

Not even remotely true.. there was the hpal prepatch. Was wod (I believe) where half of the xpac involved 60%+ healers in every bg. I'm sure there's other blatant patches/xpacs that I can't remember.

Hell, healers have been on par to hunters in terms of top OPness for along time. Just that the skill floor for hunts have been so high a monkey could literally play one but a mediocre hunt compared to a mediocre healer? I'd put my money on healer being more valuable every time.

Also no a healer shouldn't be able to be 1v1. It should take 2 people to kill a healer however at the same time no healer should do more than 50% a dps dmg or else playing a dps class truly puts you at a disadvantage.

Now enough arguing goesid, you're letting these randoms get to you too much.

Not even remotely true.. there was the hpal prepatch. Was wod (I believe) where half of the xpac involved 60%+ healers in every bg. I'm sure there's other blatant patches/xpacs that I can't remember.

Hell, healers have been on par to hunters in terms of top OPness for along time. Just that the skill floor for hunts have been so high a monkey could literally play one but a mediocre hunt compared to a mediocre healer? I'd put my money on healer being more valuable every time.

Also no a healer shouldn't be able to be 1v1. It should take 2 people to kill a healer however at the same time no healer should do more than 50% a dps dmg or else playing a dps class truly puts you at a disadvantage.

Now enough arguing goesid, you're letting these randoms get to you too much.

Ye ur right the hpala patch in cata probably qualifies. And yes healers have been op for a long time. Disc was crazy strong in legion, I mean their dps now is not even half of what it was in legion. But fotm isnt synonymous with being op. And the constant rerollers that decide what is fotm rarely pick healer, usually melee and whatever takes the fewest buttons to do a big hit i.e shield bash/avengers shield party in 5.2. But Ive missed this stuff? Yelling at idiot 29s? Its the dream.

Users who are viewing this thread