EU+US Is there any classes/specs this bracket needs?

Since levelers go through BGs, the problem with classes being underplayed isn't as big as it used to be.

With that being said, Priests, Rogues, Druids and Warlocks seem to be what most twinks play atm in this bracket.

So Warriors, Monks, Shamans, Paladins, Mages and hunters are needed?

That isnt straight garbage?

I'd be willing to roll some underplayed classes/specs

Technically, there aren't any underplayed classes that are "needed". Like Dramatized said, the most played classes are Priests, Druids, Rogues and Locks. I'd also add Arms Warriors and Surv Hunters. Priests are the highest healing output for the bracket, Druids have the best mobility, and the rest have high burst DPS/sustain, that's why they're the most played.

BM hunters are kind of underplayed, are not garbage, and could be useful to a team with Ancient Hysteria/Healing Debuff ( Kurken + Scorpid/Carrion Bird combo) as well as dishing out slows with Concussive shot. But the rest of the classes are underplayed because they usually can't compete with the aforementioned classes' DPS/Healing Output.

Anyways, the number of times I've solo-queued into a game with no healers is too damn high! Healers are probably needed most but then again I haven't played this bracket since pre-patch. Too busy questing for high lvl mogs that can be used on my 20s and making sure I have plenty of consumables.

Users who are viewing this thread