Is there a designated EU server?

Well I know Aerie peaks is basically the "designated" F2P 20 twink server, but I was wondering if there was an alternative for EU?

My first language was English, but I took two years of German in High School for my Junior and Senior year, I graduated almost a year ago and I'm starting to forget how to speak it! >.<

So I downloaded the EU client on my laptop I rarely used and decided I would play a F2P 20 twink on EU to try to use German a bit more often, I just hit level 12 on my hunter "Ohai" on Die Aldor, but I just thought about how Aerie Peaks was the F2P US Server and I wouldn't mind rerolling if there would be more 20 twinks on the server with me.

TL;DR - Is there a level 20 twink EU server?

Short answer is no. Definitely not anything like AP EU version. There are quite a few German F2P and EU F2P though, but you'd have to see for yourself which servers they seem to play most on. I've seen quite a few from a certain South American realm for example where Portugese and Spanish are quite common. I'm sure the same is true for Germans.

Short answer is no. Definitely not anything like AP EU version. There are quite a few German F2P and EU F2P though, but you'd have to see for yourself which servers they seem to play most on. I've seen quite a few from a certain South American realm for example where Portugese and Spanish are quite common. I'm sure the same is true for Germans.

Alright, was worth a try I suppose
<

Thank you anyway

Although there is no designated EU server, Dentarg has a decent amount of trial players online during the day.

Although there is no designated EU server, Dentarg has a decent amount of trial players online during the day.

there is no real 'community' on any of the servers afaik

on german realms who are not in the 'international' BG realmpool, BGs wont open for F2P

so if you want to do PvP you'd have to roll on a sever where english is spoken anyway

Join Burning Steppes EU and hit me up if u want
<

But like everyone said, there is no AP like community on an EU server. I would join instantly if there would be ^^

And only join english servers if u want a bg to pop up for u.

Join Burning Steppes EU and hit me up if u want
<

But like everyone said, there is no AP like community on an EU server. I would join instantly if there would be ^^

And only join english servers if u want a bg to pop up for u.

This is actually a good realm. It is low populated and a realm where i could be the p2p for now and group everyone, help with agm etc, if there is any interrest ofc ^^

I'm always interested for more player @BurningSteppes
<

Playing my druid most of the times, so would be cool if you make an horde char.

There are more ally F2P but 1min queue + high win-ratio in the evening is just awesome for horde.

From what ive seen today Boonsky there are allready several f2p 20s on the BS both sides, ive seen over 30 f2p'rs. Try to get them to use the f2p chat addon ^^

Anyway i didnt see you online just now, ill try tomorrow again to wisp some of those 20s and try to get them to use the addon on horde as a start
<

I'm always interested for more player @BurningSteppes
<

Playing my druid most of the times, so would be cool if you make an horde char.

There are more ally F2P but 1min queue + high win-ratio in the evening is just awesome for horde.

i want a high win ratio in pug WSG

once in a blue moon i get in a BG with 4-5 of the 'good' players, most of the time i'm grateful if the skillpatch huntards/palys just take the 3 flags and dont gy camp for 25mins

From what ive seen today Boonsky there are allready several f2p 20s on the BS both sides, ive seen over 30 f2p'rs. Try to get them to use the f2p chat addon ^^

Anyway i didnt see you online just now, ill try tomorrow again to wisp some of those 20s and try to get them to use the addon on horde as a start
<

Yes I just logged out after my last post. I will be on in the afternoon today.

Didn't use the f2p chat addon either. But I'll check it out today and tell others to do so aswell ^^

Oh and how did you know how many F2P are on BS?

i want a high win ratio in pug WSG

once in a blue moon i get in a BG with 4-5 of the 'good' players, most of the time i'm grateful if the skillpatch huntards/palys just take the 3 flags and dont gy camp for 25mins

Won a pug WSG yesterday against 7 skillpatched hunters. We got a good FC and good healers tho.

Maybe I'm just lucky but I win most of my games, especially in the evening.

But you're right, horde has more bad geared Players with 500HP... =/

Users who are viewing this thread