Is There a "Best" Rogue Spec Atm

Firecross

Just rolled a rogue without really knowing what spec to play. Any input would be helpful, doesn't have to be the meta just wanna know what's viable atm. Thanks!

Play what you enjoy, each spec plays differently and has positives so give them all a try and see what you like best. You are always welcome to the subtlety club there aren't many of us. :p Goodluck

Assassination and Outlaw seem to be the specs of choice but I've also seen people make sub work. Really just up to you.
Thanks I rolled Outlaw cause I like the more face to face type style!
[doublepost=1650139781,1650139749][/doublepost]
Play what you enjoy, each spec plays differently and has positives so give them all a try and see what you like best. You are always welcome to the subtlety club there aren't many of us. :p Goodluck
Rolled Outlaw for now but I will for sure gear for the other specs as well and try them!

Sub has big deeps upfront. Exp vulpera rogues. After the opener you're kinda out of luck though. It's good for fcing or map control when youre chasing someone down. IMO Assasin is the best. Great damage with bleeds, and good openers when you get procs. Outlaw has insane damage with mastery build too, but relies heavy on the pistol shot procs. Rogue is still top tier on WSG and TWINPEAKS maps.

spec into gloomblade and gloom ppl. Gloomblade goes through bop so its clearly the best rogue ability.

Users who are viewing this thread