Is it possible to get ilvl 25 Magefist gloves?

Ironpatch Blade +8.PNG

It's not what I wanted but I'm simply posting this here as it further confirms what Yapah said :D
[doublepost=1543964223,1543953792][/doublepost]
upload_2018-12-4_22-49-26.png

:D One of the 2 pieces I was hoping for

Reactions: Vor
I farmed in SFK using dual accounts, level 120 mage together with a level 19 mage. Always make sure to loot first on the level 19 (or whatever low level character you're trying to scale items to) I've noticed that blue BoEs will always be looted and scale to whoever loots first while green BoEs are shared between both high and low level characters (there will sometimes be green BoEs to loot on my high level after looting on my low level)
[doublepost=1544014455,1544011905][/doublepost]Hm I think I just disproved my theory about "whoever loots first will get the blue BoEs"
upload_2018-12-5_12-49-14.png

Which is odd, I've looted Assassin's Blade, Mindthrust Bracers, Ironpatch Blade and Face Smasher which were all looted by my level 19, but I now realise 3 of those are dungeon specific BoEs. Perhaps Dungeon Specific BoEs will always be looted by whoever loots first, and the World Drop BoEs will just be randomly determined? :confused:
[doublepost=1544014556][/doublepost]Because Magefist Gloves are a world drop this might complicate things :(

Personal loot, I still think dual-acc farming is the best. Yeah, you might get some bad drops on your high level, but if you never loot it with the hih level you'll never experience the heartbreaks ^^ Chests will still give unscaled loot as well.

I finally got the gloves! :D I'll also post screens of all the loot I received while farming for them in SFK, in case other people are curious about which items you can expect to get from there.
Assassin's Blade.PNG Black Malice.PNG Darkweave Breeches.PNG Face Smasher.PNG
Firebane Cloak.PNG Gargoyle's Bite.PNG Ironpatch Blade.PNG Magefist Gloves.PNG
Mindthrust Bracers.PNG Night Watch Shortsword.PNG Prospector Axe.PNG Searing Blade.PNG
Shadowfang.PNG Stormbringer Belt.PNG Thorbia's Gauntlets.PNG Witching Stave.PNG

Last edited:

Alori, when you ran SFK, did you pull every single possible mob each and every run? Magefist Gloves are completely random within the instance (and world for that matter)?

- No particular mobs that you avoided, or didn’t clear because they had 0% drop chance, correct?

I’ve been farming for them on my priest in Northern Ashenvale off the Astranaar Skirmishers for over a week now, and still nothing. Was noted they had a 0.04% drop each mob, and I swear I’ve looted over 3,000 now. I’m determined to get them, haha!

Thanks - any insight is greatly appreciated!

Chris.

Users who are viewing this thread