Is Gloves of the Fang BiS now?

nah metalworking gloves >

If you ask most rogues, Gloves of the Fang are good if you want to sacrifice Expertise from Foreman Gloves. Most dont, that is up to you. I can tell you if Your running a race that gives a racial expertise to the weapons your using I wouldnt see a problem with running Fang Gloves.

Expertise was important when rogues had gogue which had to be used at an enemy's front. Attacks from the front can be dodged, parried and blocked and expertise lowers that chance. However, now that there is no need to cast a single attack at an enemy's front there is no need for this expertise since every attack should be casted at their back which by no means can be dodged, parried or blocked in the first place.

Expertise was important when rogues had gogue which had to be used at an enemy's front. Attacks from the front can be dodged, parried and blocked and expertise lowers that chance. However, now that there is no need to cast a single attack at an enemy's front there is no need for this expertise since every attack should be casted at their back which by no means can be dodged, parried or blocked in the first place.
Well, I could just farm the gloves for another set and keep my Foremans. Btw could u add my battletag? Could need a tip or two when it comes to rogues... Battletag is : Datinla#2738

So you are assuming that the OP is flawless at Rogue and will stay behind his target at all times when basically any other class in the bracket has betetter mobility than Rogues do?

So you are assuming that the OP is flawless at Rogue and will stay behind his target at all times when basically any other class in the bracket has betetter mobility than Rogues do?

remmber that mocha claims he hits enemy back 100% of time and xpects all others to do the same

curlley bis and that includes his guide not just his gear

remmber that mocha claims he hits enemy back 100% of time and xpects all others to do the same

curlley bis and that includes his guide not just his gear

Nobody's 100% perfect though. Preferable to just use the expertise gloves because it's more reliable for targets that know face their back away from rogues. They should always assume the target may turn to face the rogue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good rogues do not attack from the front. They wait for the foe to turn his back.

Users who are viewing this thread