Is anyone getting any BG pops in the 70 bracket?

zenum said:
U dont get any queue because all xp locked, bc capped and so on are in their own bracket, if u unlock your xp, u get queues all the time.

If you read the thread you might notice we are talking about bc capped or xp locked accounts.

On topic I still haven't got a queue on my 70. It's looking pretty grim right now.

I just got two queues in a row on my Wrath exp-capped 70 by queueing for a random BG. This was the first time I got any games, and I've been queued for a couple hours each day prior to this. Maybe they fixed whatever issue there was with the queues?

Iluvsyou said:
I just got two queues in a row on my Wrath exp-capped 70 by queueing for a random BG. This was the first time I got any games, and I've been queued for a couple hours each day prior to this. Maybe they fixed whatever issue there was with the queues?

o.o

is this luvsyou from stonemaul alliance side?

Iluvsyou said:

Are you eu or us? and what server. ty

I got 3 pops, i was afk during 1st 2 but got a wsg and it was balling, alot of twinks but i was on top 24-8 and we won.

Edit: Got EOTs and d.c 10sec befor a ally win log back in 15 min debuff timer, is was like fuck this so i just went off to workout and about to queue up again.

Iluvsyou said:
Yeah, I have two 70s :3

It was on US Stonemaul. Queues aren't popping anymore, though. I had three games before they stopped.

Edit: Just got into an AV!

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7889/wowscrnshot111610135520.jpg

holy shit man... i used to talk with you quite a bit back when <The Knights of Cydonia> was funding twinks on stonemaul ally side.. i was named Mawnezz.. still have an alt in your guild too. Souljahboy or something like that. heh

Iluvsyou said:
Ah, I remember you. Did you transfer or something?

yeah my druid isnt there any more... doin my 80 business

at first i couldnt get into the battlegrounds locked in combat with this damn world even pwning the city, but the bgs are fixed now woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread