Is anyone getting any BG pops in the 70 bracket?

Daman said:
mage was the first toon i ever played in wow. I like the new changes they made, and who wouldnt enjoy playing this monster.

The World of Warcraft Armory - Facedesk @ Dethecus - Profile

games stopped popping for me :/ just when it was getting really fun.

Yeah was a average of 10-15min for me and now in queue for 50min, i know it's not a shortage of players queing because alot of people are still qued, blizz is just fucking with it i guess or something. Maybe it's because of maintenance tomorrow.

Kruul said:
Yeah was a average of 10-15min for me and now in queue for 50min, i know it's not a shortage of players queing because alot of people are still qued, blizz is just fucking with it i guess or something. Maybe it's because of maintenance tomorrow.

are you on horde or ally atm

Kruul is horde. last time i checked

I haven't had the chance to play yet today have the battlegrounds been fixed since the restarts?

getting BGs here and there but today only one AV was a 31-33 game. all the rest were badly lopsided. WSG/AB/EOTS too....lopsided

this makes one faction's que times extremely long and the short factions que times extremely fast.

i even qued the short side faction to get some faster games rolling, after 3 games had enough....the larger factioned group rather than just winning and requeing, resorted to GY camping, kill farming, and IMO unprofessional play expected of players who are supposed to be twinks.

I'm assuming it was horde that's over populated? If thats the case just get some alliance premades going

Edit- I guess not due to arjung's post. I'll be off work soon I'll jump on my horde

The BGs are extremely lopsided atm, i've been seeing full Alliance and 2-5 Horde the entire night :( more horde queue!

Users who are viewing this thread