US Is 20-29 still a thing?

I get that, and be as competitive as you want idc

But stop talking like you're hot shit seriously idk a single person other than your own arena partners that actually likes you, or has anything good to say about you at all.

Or continue who am I to tell you what to do. I understand what type of game play you want but what you need to understand that generally speaking this is the wrong community for that type of gameplay.

@Kracks disregard this kooks comments about who "likes you" on this video game. Lol that statement is weird/comedic on a video game.

BUT there is no "skill" in this bracket. Put the best r1 player here and they will be better than other players but it wouldn't be an insane difference because there arent a lot of ways to stand out as far as outplaying someone. 20s with 6 buttons is not competitive. The best analogy I can make is that skill in twinking is like comparing biggest dicks between people sub 3" ...

This bracket died out before classic even launched, like others have mentioned, the only benefit is being able to instantly log in and queue. I still don’t understand the elitist attitude that comes from the 20s still splashing in their puddle but let the pug bracket live on

Why do u care how I act?
Or continue who am I to tell you what to do.
Convinced you dont read the entirety of my posts.
I’m just trying to get more competitive people into the only active twinking bracket on retail
I know this is a total shot in the dark considering you always dodge my questions

But out of genuine curiosity, why do you twink in the first place, Kracks? What makes you gravitate towards this over actual competitive play?
[doublepost=1568994525,1568994341][/doublepost]
@Kracks disregard this kooks comments about who "likes you" on this video game. Lol that
Dont expect you to understand that part, but we seem to actually agree here so meh

Convinced you dont read the entirety of my posts.

I know this is a total shot in the dark considering you always dodge my questions

But out of genuine curiosity, why do you twink in the first place, Kracks? What makes you gravitate towards this over actual competitive play?
[doublepost=1568994525,1568994341][/doublepost]
Dont expect you to understand that part, but we seem to actually agree here so meh
Twinking can be competitive. Have u heard of the twink cup or the countless other twink tournaments. U sound ridiculous.

Twinking can be competitive. Have u heard of the twink cup or the countless other twink tournaments. U sound ridiculous.
Yeah twink cup 2019 btw

As Chops said, only way we could be competitive is if we were pure f2p. Seriously half of if not more of our damage comes from crusader, satyr, ele force, etc.

As previously stated, theres a reason this bracket in particular doesnt do wargames or hold tournaments.

But go ahead, dodge my questions again. I'm not surprised whatsoever.

What you want is competitive to the point where you are able to make some highlight real plays against some competitive mediocre players. If you want competitive, why not play endgame and get dunked on by kids. It would force you to learn to be competitive in that bracket rather than crying to get players to adapt to your perception of "competitive twinking".

Twinking is literally getting as decked as possible to "competitively" 3v1 people.. so come on bro..

Ps. Those are legit questions.. you should answer them..

What you want is competitive to the point where you are able to make some highlight real plays against some competitive mediocre players. If you want competitive, why not play endgame and get dunked on by kids. It would force you to learn to be competitive in that bracket rather than crying to get players to adapt to your perception of "competitive twinking".

Twinking is literally getting as decked as possible to "competitively" 3v1 people.. so come on bro..

Ps. Those are legit questions.. you should answer them..
Not everyone’s view on twinking is the same as urs dude but I wouldn’t expect anything else from close-minded homophobic racist trailer trash. @ohti @Chops why do u even care what I do at this point. I’m not specifically asking u guys to arena because I know u won’t. That’s why my first comment on this thread was that he bracket needs more competitive twinks. To me this looks like ur still offended by something I said to you and ur taking out ur anger by following me around the forums. It’s getting old.

Not everyone’s view on twinking is the same as urs dude but I wouldn’t expect anything else from close-minded homophobic racist trailer trash. @ohti @Chops why do u even care what I do at this point. I’m not specifically asking u guys to arena because I know u won’t. That’s why my first comment on this thread was that he bracket needs more competitive twinks. To me this looks like ur still offended by something I said to you and ur taking out ur anger by following me around the forums. It’s getting old.

Is twinking Not getting decked out to be overpowered lmao? That is why BiS > not BiS.. why not just slap some enchants on random gear and make it harder on yourself bud?

Second, I live in socal. Yes I'm conservative But by no means a racist or homophobic. I don't have to agree with someones choices to care about them as a person. (Completely irrelevant to this convo).

Back on topic.. keep trying to find competitive twink lmao. OR come que main team at 120 and let me mollywhop you

Is twinking Not getting decked out to be overpowered lmao? That is why BiS > not BiS..
This this and oh yeah also this

Anyone who thinks gearing with the intention of having an advantage over others is competitive is actually an orc irl

Still none of my questions have been answered... probably because answering them requires acknowledging the fact that twinks are built to oneshot. Lol.

Is twinking Not getting decked out to be overpowered lmao? That is why BiS > not BiS.. why not just slap some enchants on random gear and make it harder on yourself bud?

Second, I live in socal. Yes I'm conservative But by no means a racist or homophobic. I don't have to agree with someones choices to care about them as a person. (Completely irrelevant to this convo).

Back on topic.. keep trying to find competitive twink lmao. OR come que main team at 120 and let me mollywhop you
Like I said before not everyone twinks to farm levelers stop trying to force ur views onto me. This is tiring as fuck u guys r like a pack of annoying chihuahuas. @ohti @Chops @Radical Just fuck off lmao we will never have the same view on twinking obviously
[doublepost=1568996059,1568995972][/doublepost]
@Kracks It's almost like they are obsessed with you...
Honestly tho

Like I said before not everyone twinks to farm levelers stop trying to force ur views onto me. This is tiring as fuck u guys r like a pack of annoying chihuahuas. @ohti @Chops @Radical Just fuck off lmao we will never have the same view on twinking obviously

It's not a matter of perspective though lmao. If you want it to be harder, why do you not use non bis gear or play f2p lmao

Ok so why in gods name have you chosen to play in the only bracket that has lvlers? Why not start getting 19s to queue arenas, you've already said that you've been playing them. Most 19s share the same mindset as you, most 19s also didnt start playing 20s. You have the potential to help revive interest in a competitive bracket yet you're complaining about the lack of competitive players in a bracket that was never competitive to begin with.

I've literally made one post directed at you today and it was a genuine suggestion that f2p arenas might actually be a way to find the level of competition you're looking for.

talk about obsessive.

Ok so why in gods name have you chosen to play in the only bracket that has lvlers? Why not start getting 19s to queue arenas, you've already said that you've been playing them. Most 19s share the same mindset as you, most 19s also didnt start playing 20s. You have the potential to help revive interest in a competitive bracket yet you're complaining about the lack of competitive players in a bracket that was never competitive to begin with.
IT IS THE ONLY ACTIVE TWINKING BRACKET IN WOW. 19 arena was a thing for awhile but it died out.
[doublepost=1568996384,1568996267][/doublepost]
I've literally made one post directed at you today and it was a genuine suggestion that f2p arenas might actually be a way to find the level of competition you're looking for.

talk about obsessive.
It’s literally 9 am. And u and ohti are obviously if the same mindset. Also last night there was all of that nonsense. You’re completely obsessed with me just stop
[doublepost=1568996510][/doublepost]Why can’t u just accept that I want competitive games vs other twinks? I’m just another player with an opinion. Ur acting like I am your leader and u absolutely need me to have ur best interests at heart. It’s nuts

IT IS THE ONLY ACTIVE TWINKING BRACKET IN WOW. 19 arena was a thing for awhile but it died out.
No man 110s get queues too!

Are you going to acknowledge the prospect of playing pure f2ps for a more balanced fight, naturally making for a more competitive environment? Or you dont wanna put down your mark of the hidden satyr dont worry I get it I dont want to do that either, that would make me lose my OP advantage!

[doublepost=1568996384,1568996267][/doublepost]
It’s literally 9 am. And u and ohti are obviously if the same mindset. Also last night there was all of that nonsense. You’re completely obsessed with me just stop

Its human nature to get defensive and be less rational when you feel attacked. Sorry that you feel that way BUT if you think rationally about anything of the questions @ohti or I have asked you.. you will see... you.. play... twinks.. to.. have. An... advaaaantageee..

No man 110s get queues too!

Are you going to acknowledge the prospect of playing pure f2ps for a more balanced fight, naturally making for a more competitive environment? Or you dont wanna put down your mark of the hidden satyr dont worry I get it I dont want to do that either, that would make me lose my OP advantage!
Ur not making any sense. If it’s f2p v f2p it’s fair. If it’s twink v twink it’s fair AS WELL
[doublepost=1568996694,1568996629][/doublepost]
Its human nature to get defensive and be less rational when you feel attacked. Sorry that you feel that way BUT if you think rationally about anything of the questions @ohti or I have asked you.. you will see... you.. play... twinks.. to.. have. An... advaaaantageee..
I make twinks to play against other twinks. U will not change my mind. U sound like a fascist

Users who are viewing this thread