Is 19s active?

yes, pops most of the day thru to the evenings. dont roll rogue/hunter as they are highly populated
<

Thanks.

yes, pops most of the day thru to the evenings. dont roll rogue/hunter as they are highly populated
<

Thanks.

Well I was wondering how was druid FC since I wanted to roll a resto druid

Edit: Also does anyone have a FC resto/feral druid chardev?

19s are active on U.S 3-8 min Q for ally probably shorter for horde, druid FCs got buffed in 4.3 but still not as good as healadin fcs

Well thanks you, I'll make a 19 FC resto druid, I found '' Earthroots '' he seems pretty BiS so I'll just get the gear that seem pretty good and get ready to go for 19 bracket =)

19s are very active right now. They have the highest activity along with the 20-24 bracket as far as any twink bracket under the 70-74 bracket goes.

Well thanks you, I'll make a 19 FC resto druid, I found '' Earthroots '' he seems pretty BiS so I'll just get the gear that seem pretty good and get ready to go for 19 bracket =)

Darkchewie and Rejen are a couple of decent druid fcs, Im sure you can find a BiS on the 19s armory library - and from what I hear Painaid and Darkchewie have posted videos on druid fcing. Links ar probably somewhere on this site sorry I don't know them.

Machiato is the best tho.

Well thanks you guys for all of your helps, I appreciate it and hope to see some of you in the bracket, the bracket community seems pretty nice seeing as everyone is helping
<

19s are active on U.S 3-8 min Q for ally probably shorter for horde, druid FCs got buffed in 4.3 but still not as good as healadin fcs

warrior or go home.

Users who are viewing this thread