Iron Horde Rejuvenation Potion

Ah shit, bought a few of those from AH last time I was subbed, didnt know they scale s-o high în BG, used them first before other rejuvenation potions so I can save bag space *face slap*.
I belive you can find some on the iron horde mobs in gorgrond?

I’m about to waste some time in gorgrond then
[doublepost=1649006571,1649003679][/doublepost]Don’t waste time in gorgorond. Tried a few different mobs around BRF and iron docks. Nothing

A couple of questions I have is:
1. Once of the Warlords starter quest where u can collect the potions, is it possible to leave the questing zone & get back to it?
2. Can u drop a GV or post potions from the zone? (Vet question I know…..)

Bit of a necro, but for anyone still farming these, there are a few boxes scattered across the zone https://www.wowhead.com/object=233432/iron-horde-supply-crate. The ones are the far right may require you to finish the arena, head up the tower and jump into the clearing. That should let you access those 2 crates on the right. Each box has 1-3 potions. BEWARE though, once the bridge is destroyed, you will be locked into that section, meaning the previous section with the temple and huts will be inaccesible. The respawn rates of these boxes is about 5-6 minutes, so theoretically you can just AFK at one of these boxes. The ideal route would probably be to farm the bottom half of the island, maybe on a throwaway toon, because the top 3 crates require you to clear the arena (blocks bottom half access)

Not sure if this is better than AFK-botting the two mobs inside the cave *cough BH, cough*, but it sure is less obvious.

These are now cross server and the price tanked from 250g to 13g in a 5 days. Nice.

If you should desire to farm them yourself, there is no better spot than the bottom of the stairs right after walking through the dark portal. On a jacked level 10 mistweaver with Lifestealing, I averaged about 180/hour and sold for about 200-250 which seemed like alot at the time, but now converted to a token that rate is like minimum wage.

These are now cross server and the price tanked from 250g to 13g in a 5 days. Nice.

If you should desire to farm them yourself, there is no better spot than the bottom of the stairs right after walking through the dark portal. On a jacked level 10 mistweaver with Lifestealing, I averaged about 180/hour and sold for about 200-250 which seemed like alot at the time, but now converted to a token that rate is like minimum wage.

i bought 85 potions for 1,5g each :ez:

but for anyone still farming these, there are a few boxes scattered across the zone Iron Horde Supply Crate.

I cant stress enough how useful this is if you run a lot of toons through the instance (if you're an altoholic like me).

Usually I'd get 5 on a good run, last run I got 20. Very nice, thanks! Will likely now make throwaways just for this...

Users who are viewing this thread