Iron Horde Rejuvenation Potion

wowhead shows that it is found in Tanaan Jungle which is lvl40. Any idea how f2ps can farm it without help from high levels? My f2p did get some but i forget exactly how i found it, perhaps when I did the WOD intro quests.

thx nice idea,

Just notice that the potion instant heals for 1200hp in BG and doesn't share a cooldown with Super Healing Potion. Haven't tested with Charged Crystal Focus, yet. But i suspect they don't share cd, neither.

Last edited:
you can get a garrison and progress wod and keep access to the tannan opener to farm these potions

travel to the garrison location. you can grab the first garrison quests and start wod.

enable warlords chromie or use the heros board to obtain the opener quest for warlords of draenor, turn the bread crumb into khadgar, and select the dialogue option to enter the opener.

walking through the dark portal at any time after this will return you to the tannan opener. there is a hearth location for alliance in surwich, blasted lands. horde can hearth to okrilon hold blasted lands. dark iron dwarves can port to nethergarde keep molemachine every 30 mins

yes. which means you can probably party sync with someone who hasnt done the intro quests and farm some of the potions.

Have u actually tried that? I've completed the intro quests and tried party sync with someone still doing the quests, when i entered the dark portal, i was brought to Stormshield directly.

When i tried to shared the intro quest it said

attempt to share quest "Azeroth's Last Stand" failed. You have completed that quest.

Last edited:
Perhaps lock summon into phased quest area might work?
cant sum.PNG
prob not

According to Wowhead the tanaanjungle is lvl 10 - 40

https://www.wowhead.com/zone=7025/tanaan-jungle

maybe we will see some changes here within the next time.

I was there last time on Monday, all mobs where lvl skull for my lvl 20 pala.

https://www.wowhead.com/tanaan-jungle

Arent these the ones that drop in the WoD starting questline? Pretty sure they drop from the guys outside the dark portal too (before you tell khadgar to send you to WoD), both the elite and non elite iron horde.... not 100% and too lazy to check tho - but pretty confident I've gotten them there on the way to WoD before.

Now if that all changes phase once you go thru the WoD questline, sorry for bringing it up. Never went back, lol.

edit- ok, i got more curious than lazy.... ckecking now. Will let you know if I any drop.

edit2- OK, guess not. The grey trash from WoD drops but didnt get any potions or iron horde rations, guess that's just inside the intro.

Last edited:
According to Wowhead the tanaanjungle is lvl 10 - 40

https://www.wowhead.com/zone=7025/tanaan-jungle

maybe we will see some changes here within the next time.

I was there last time on Monday, all mobs where lvl skull for my lvl 20 pala.

wowhead is not canaan fact.

tanaan is two zones, 10-40+ is the WOD intro line phased, quest has you enter thru dark portal in blasted lands, do quests, set up trip/escape ending up at area to start garrison. the other tanaan zone is 40+ was a last patch daily and gear catch up zone, like timeless isle, argus, mechagon etc. if all the mobs are skulls, you are in the WOD level 40+ endgame zone

Bumping. Anyone think of a way to get a toon whose completed the chain back in the taanan invasion phase?

I’ve tried Lock summons and party sync so far and nothing.

maybe for some reason, those of us who have known this wonder for a long time, kept it a secret...

Users who are viewing this thread