IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, what's up with your grammar

no, i did the twin with the short hair

what twin? neither of those girls looked alike. and nothing i would fap to there, unless you're still holding back.

also, linde: a) dont call me boy, son

b) sooo if people post a pic they get free reign to bash others, but if they stay anon they cant? good logic

2w4n2g7.jpg

okay. if you didnt get it yet, once more.

twins - second and fourth from left

if you ain't fapping to the blond one in the middle, you must be homo or something

and, i mean, shes just fifteen, gg

2q8ydma.jpg

^ - gogofap

Falkor said:
b) sooo if people post a pic they get free reign to bash others, but if they stay anon they cant? good logic

Logic lies within the fact that people think twice before trash talking others, if they can get trash talked back. You know? Only reason I'd call you boy is because the replies you make, makes you sound like one. I'm sorry, but that's atleast how I see it.

if you're gonna shorten my name, atleast say "Linden" Thanks :)

@Rapt0R

They cute :)

Rapt0R said:
2w4n2g7.jpg

if you ain't fapping to the blond one in the middle, you must be homo or something

2q8ydma.jpg

^ - gogofap

not one of those girls looks alike, so they must just be fraternal twins. the middle one isnt even the most attractive one in the group, but thats just imo. also the fact she's 15, among others, is why i wont be fapping. the one far right is ugly as shit btw lol

well, bout the twins, nvm, if I had a better photo id post it her, but they are the same, and its hard to differencize them so they got haircuts of different length lol

the middle one is pretty cute anyways

10qhy8k.jpg

and yeah ew the right one lol

tweedledum said:
far left brofist

brofist, id tap the one on the left. not sure how she look pregnant snappy, seeing as you cant see her midsection even; that slight bump would be titties, not a baby bump

Rapt0R said:
2w4n2g7.jpg

2q8ydma.jpg

^ - gogofap

ahahahah i just love the fact that this dude just throws out pictures of his classmates or whatever on a random wow forum............... hilarious

Snappy said:
Actaully. If you look below. it looks like her shirt is streching out ^^

hmmm nope not seeing it. got a bump for titties, then in the far bottom you can see a flesh colored hand. pretty sure shes not preggo

sacke said:
ahahahah i just love the fact that this dude just throws out pictures of his classmates or whatever on a random wow forum............... hilarious

nah i only knew them for 15 days know we're just over facebook

as if i didnt doubt it before....i doubt u hooked up with one of the twins in 15 days at summer camp

especially with that awesome lip wort

nobody said:
Lol your so mad dude, i wish you lived in my town really, i would love to fight you. Your so cockey too, its getting kinda funny watching you too lol.

I like how you think my hair is long, i'm sorry you have a buz cut but its ok, we can talk it out so u can stop raging. And who cares, omfg lol stop freaking out, its not the end of the world as you know it. Hey ill order you some chill pills if you give me your address.

And those kids in the pic were u when you were a child, i see no resemblance between me and them in any way. So that was a irrelevant and very blunt statement, you have nothing to say so you get desperate and try to link what you want to say in pictures.

Yeah, your a complete prick with no respect for anyone but yourself, and by the way you talk, you are the center of everything, and you think you can talk over the internet.

Edit: and i know i quoted someone else, i was approving of what he said about the pricks statement, so yeah, thanks for pointing out what i ment to do =)

and nice pic Tweed =) hey falkor, instead of raging you should get back on topic, post a pic of you lol.

gangster_myself-2172.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread