IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quelfep said:
11b5amc.jpg
?

yup, there's nobody. just with shorter hair

Quelfep said:

back in 2006 there was a kid just like the fat one where I worked. guess what? he had a skinny little shit of a friend to complete the image

I didn't go to work the next day

also, my actual faec in case of off topic crackdown

38068978.jpg

IN THE MORNIIIIIIING

Falkor said:
yup, there's nobody. just with shorter hair

Lol your so mad dude, i wish you lived in my town really, i would love to fight you. Your so cockey too, its getting kinda funny watching you too lol.

I like how you think my hair is long, i'm sorry you have a buz cut but its ok, we can talk it out so u can stop raging. And who cares, omfg lol stop freaking out, its not the end of the world as you know it. Hey ill order you some chill pills if you give me your address.

And those kids in the pic were u when you were a child, i see no resemblance between me and them in any way. So that was a irrelevant and very blunt statement, you have nothing to say so you get desperate and try to link what you want to say in pictures.

Falkor said:
ima beat every bitch i see, they wanna be equal and shit

Yeah, your a complete prick with no respect for anyone but yourself, and by the way you talk, you are the center of everything, and you think you can talk over the internet.

Edit: and i know i quoted someone else, i was approving of what he said about the pricks statement, so yeah, thanks for pointing out what i ment to do =)

and nice pic Tweed =) hey falkor, instead of raging you should get back on topic, post a pic of you lol.

nobody said:
Lol your so mad dude, i wish you lived in my town really, i would love to fight you. Your so cockey too, its getting kinda funny watching you too lol.

I like how you think my hair is long, i'm sorry you have a buz cut but its ok, we can talk it out so u can stop raging. And who cares, omfg lol stop freaking out, its not the end of the world as you know it. Hey ill order you some chill pills if you give me your address.

And those kids in the pic were u when you were a child, i see no resemblance between me and them in any way. So that was a irrelevant and very blunt statement, you have nothing to say so you get desperate and try to link what you want to say in pictures.

i would really love to kick the shit out of you. what makes you think you can fight? you're a wanna be stoner/jbieber. have you ever lifted a weight in your life or been in a real fight?

and i dont have a buzz cut (not that there's anything wrong with that) i have normal length hair. you will when you grow up as well, unless you wanna flip burgers your whole life. but hey, thats up to you.

also, those kids are definitely you. trying to impress people by takin pics doin drugs (granted you didnt take a pic smoking or doing whatever got you "high as hell", but same idea). btw i didnt link that picture, so insult fail. you must not visit here often if you're that bad at insulting.

nobody said:
Yeah, your a complete prick with no respect for anyone but yourself, and by the way you talk, you are the center of everything, and you think you can talk over the internet.

Edit: and i know i quoted someone else, i was approving of what he said about the pricks statement, so yeah, thanks for pointing out what i ment to do =)

and nice pic Tweed =) hey falkor, instead of raging you should get back on topic, post a pic of you lol.

yea i am a self centered prick who can talk over the internet. big deal. what does that make you though? you tried calling me out to fight over the internet, a fight you would lose horribly.

ban falkor imo hes a dick

N YALL COME TO MY HOOD ILL FUCK U BOTH UP.. PIRU CPT West Side Rolling 20's ALL DAY

That being said, Falkor / Nobody, keep the IRL picture thread to IRL pics, and take it to the PM if you wanna continue this dispute :)

sacke said:
ban falkor imo hes a dick

N YALL COME TO MY HOOD ILL FUCK U BOTH UP.. PIRU CPT West Side Rolling 20's ALL DAY

lol, you're so white.

to nobody: i already told you i dont have a buzz cut (not that there's anything wrong with that). idk why you're so hung up on the buzz cut situation. and no my father was not a drill sergeant. keep trying though, your insults are getting *slightly* better.

and on that note, im coolin' mah jets for today

Quelfep said:
well my dad has a chainsaw so i can beat any of you in a fight

I'm pretty sure that doesn't help you over the internet. If your dad was a hacker, then maybe we could talk about it
2zno2yt.png

lindenkron said:
I'm pretty sure that doesn't help you over the internet. If your dad was a hacker, then maybe we could talk about it
2zno2yt.png

they are talking about real life fights and so am i, linda

Quelfep said:
they are talking about real life fights and so am i, linda

Ah well, I was referring to the internet fight itself :).

Kore nametooshort said:
can someone please link the "winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special Olympics" picture. I think its warranted.

Due to that one. Thought you were just swinging it from last posted post hehe.

nobody said:

What hath science created?!

I give up...

Falkor said:
lol, you're so white.

to nobody: i already told you i dont have a buzz cut (not that there's anything wrong with that). idk why you're so hung up on the buzz cut situation. and no my father was not a drill sergeant. keep trying though, your insults are getting *slightly* better.

and on that note, im coolin' mah jets for today

Lol sounds good, the coolin' mah jets part. I dont get my jets hot, they stay cool. back on topic post a pic =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread