IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xposure said:
does it say "read the book"?

It's "tread the" and then some other unintelligible palindrome.

wait, the last word is Blood.... hmmm..

iaccidentallytwink said:
It's "tread the" and then some other unintelligible palindrome.

definitely not a palindrome if you see the 1st and last "letters" - can you call them that? - are different symbols, the 1st has a slash through it, the last does not.

none of it is intelligible. its written in some secret emo language and you have to have spilled the blood of the innocent (or yourself) to decipher it i think.

either i read the *blank*

or tread the *blank*

maybe if i cut my self some more i will be able to make out the last letter. the tricksey shirt must know ive only cut myself by accident and not out of sadness. damn smart shirts these days.

it's easily readable, but i think that you suck some major scrotum due to the art.

post some fucking samples

Dopedots said:
Obviously no one that plays WoW looks like a swimsuit model. Point proven.

Um, i think i have proved aginst this SO FAR!

Playing water polo and swimming for state gives you a "sqimsuit model' build

Twinkzruz said:
Um, i think i have proved aginst this SO FAR!

Playing water polo and swimming for state gives you a "sqimsuit model' build

Not exactly, i swim and do football and still skinny as hell

if you're a good/serious swimmer you should have some tone, if not be ripped. i swam competitively for 6 years and i was toned. then started football and became an offensive guard, put on a bit of a gut but stronger than ever. one thing swimming did was rape my back tho. my muscles were always tight and had to go to the massuse/chiro couple times a month

Falkor said:
if you're a good/serious swimmer you should have some tone, if not be ripped. i swam competitively for 6 years and i was toned. then started football and became an offensive guard, put on a bit of a gut but stronger than ever. one thing swimming did was rape my back tho. my muscles were always tight and had to go to the massuse/chiro couple times a month

Well yeah I'm toned but I mean I'm not freakin cut like I wanna be. I play Football so I try but all the running I do for swimming burns the fat I get that I need to gain muscle for football.

You see, the way football and swim differ is what it requiers of your body. To be honest, you need to make a choice of one, you can't really play both of those sports.

Water polo and swimming is like track, tennis, and highschool wrestling

You need to be limber, toned, and have a low body-fat index.

But for football you need a lot more blunt force and inertia, that you get from more weight

Twinkzruz said:
You see, the way football and swim differ is what it requiers of your body. To be honest, you need to make a choice of one, you can't really play both of those sports.

Water polo and swimming is like track, tennis, and highschool wrestling

You need to be limber, toned, and have a low body-fat index.

But for football you need a lot more blunt force and inertia, that you get from more weight

Thank you. This is the first post that is 100% true when talking about sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread