IRL Photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
15957_199765772021_815582021_2923572_7116928_n.jpg

You can't see it, but I have a pool stick sheathed on my back which I use as a weapon. I bought the bandanna 6 years ago at a general store that just recently got closed down after police found out it was a drug den and whore stable.

Dem whores and opium were good tho.

~Zuty

Quelfep said:
pool cue*

Orcgasm said:
its called a pool bat retard

Tomato, Tamato. All I know is I am working on putting a bladed edge on it so I can run around attacking people yelling 'LOL WF CRIT!!!!11'

I am a Shaman after all.

~Zuty

Deadhed said:
what spec were you? just curious.

Retail:

Vanilla: Jumped from Enhance to Elem (Enhance to level, Elem for 60)

Vanilla to TBC: Pure Elem

TBC for a month or two: Pure Resto

WotLK: Duel-Spec'd as Enhance/Elem hybrid (Elem/Enh Build) and 0/5/66 (Resto Build)

So I have dabbled in every spec during different times. Back when I was Enhance and Elem in Vanilla was referred to as 'Suicide Spec' because you were a dead man walking with that spec, but I brought people down with me. Those were in the days when you would macro NS+Elem Mastery+Chain Lightning and then immediately slap an Earthshock in their face, hopefully taking one person with you before you went down. (or Insta-GW and run away) PvP was SO much fun back then, I am talking Pre-Battlegrounds.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
Retail:

Vanilla: Jumped from Enhance to Elem (Enhance to level, Elem for 60)

Vanilla to TBC: Pure Elem

TBC for a month or two: Pure Resto

WotLK: Duel-Spec'd as Enhance/Elem hybrid (Elem/Enh Build) and 0/5/66 (Resto Build)

So I have dabbled in every spec during different times. Back when I was Enhance and Elem in Vanilla was referred to as 'Suicide Spec' because you were a dead man walking with that spec, but I brought people down with me. Those were in the days when you would macro NS+Elem Mastery+Chain Lightning and then immediately slap an Earthshock in their face, hopefully taking one person with you before you went down. (or Insta-GW and run away) PvP was SO much fun back then, I am talking Pre-Battlegrounds.

~Zuty

Thats quite an interesting resto build, I don't know your playstyle, but it looks like you took a lot of talents you don't need for PvE, and talents you don't need for PvP.

I'd love to talk shaman with you sometime if thats not creepy

oo, missed this thread.

meh.jpg

Foolin' around with my friends webcam last week :D

elemental @ 60 in vanilla, lawls. unless you just had stormstrike applied by 12 people and then you lawlCL'd

Orcgasm said:
Thats quite an interesting resto build, I don't know your playstyle, but it looks like you took a lot of talents you don't need for PvE, and talents you don't need for PvP.

I'd love to talk shaman with you sometime if thats not creepy

I have a VERY weird play style. That Enhance/Elem build I ran with a 1H and shield and it really turned heads, but I loved it because I had so much more survivability. It's obviously not the best build to use for either PvP or PvE, but I could care less about that.

Like I said, I ran around in Vanilla in a spec people lol'd at.

~Zuty

New Year's, wearing God knows whose sunglasses:

l_52b505fe0e0d4620a558dc2eff359309.jpg

Playing cards with my brother and the hottie who took the picture:

l_0be4493e620c464cbc8cc7701f4cbf50.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread