IRL Photos. (Part 3)

oh and i cut it myself (a buddy touched up the back/neck, but i did all the major work)

one halloween ima go all out and do the mohawk/facial hair of the one tremor brother from smokin aces

Vincent said:
God bless America lmfao

exactly what I was thinking lol!

Lawlpurge said:
vevo14.jpg

tell me I'm pretty! :)

Emo kids thinking they are hardcore... What the hell ever happened to our scene...

Jeego said:
I dont know why so many people from upstate new york look like this

Your answer can be found within this video..

[video=youtube;zj_1X0tQBNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj_1X0tQBNo[/video]

[quote name='Stabatha']Emo kids thinking they are hardcore... What the hell ever happened to our scene...

It's around but its a total joke and parody of what it originally was... but srsly theres tons of people around here that look just like that

Stabatha said:
Emo kids thinking they are hardcore... What the hell ever happened to our scene...

Emo and straight-edge vegan are too different things. get your facts straight broski before you make yourself look even dumber

Lawlpurge said:
vevo14.jpg

tell me I'm pretty! :)

Jeego said:
I dont know why so many people from upstate new york look like this

Evade said:
Emo and straight-edge vegan are too different things. get your facts straight broski before you make yourself look even dumber

LOL @ me looking even dumber about hardcore. I'm very old Lower East Side Crew and started going to hardcore shows back before the hardcore mats at CB's. Emo, vegan or SxE have nothing to do with the heart of the music, bands like Agnostic Front would crack your head open with a beer bottle if you ever called them vegan or straight edge =) nor will emo ever have anything to do with our scene. Now run along and go listen to your Earth Crises CDs.

im convinced vegan straight edge is completely made up by pussies who want to sound tough. that is all.

Stabatha said:
You look nothing like your avatar!

Nay, but I'm probably just as high as he was in that picture.

Falkor said:
im convinced vegan straight edge is completely made up by pussies who want to sound tough. that is all.

Pretty bad job at "sounding tough" if you ask me.

Sanitarium said:
Pretty bad job at "sounding tough" if you ask me.

Because we clearly care what people think.

Evade said:

Ahhh, one of those types.

I think Vegan is a pretty cool guy. eh stays straight edge and doesnt afraid of anything

Oh well, I really don't care either way.

Evade said:

obviously you do mr. gets offended and trys to deflect on my awesome mohawk. im sorry, whats not badass about my hair cut....i think youre just supa jelly

Falkor said:
obviously you do mr. gets offended and trys to deflect on my awesome mohawk. im sorry, whats not badass about my hair cut....i think youre just supa jelly

Oh believe me, I used to have hair down to almost my shoulders, if I wanted a mohawk like you have. I would have it. Mohawks and other odd haircuts are acceptable when you are 11 years old or a rock star. And you are neither.

Users who are viewing this thread