IRL Photos. (Part 3)

SpotLogo_hires.jpg

thank you for this. i cant remember the last time ive ever seen spot.

Cloud is awful honestly
<
You are a big man behind the computer screen. Please continue to mask your stupidity with pointless banter and unnecessarily crude statements towards people who have done nothing. You are becoming just as bad as overkill.(No not the twinkinfo overkill haha, you're awesome
<
)

Cloud is awful honestly
<
You are a big man behind the computer screen. Please continue to mask your stupidity with pointless banter and unnecessarily crude statements towards people who have done nothing. You are becoming just as bad as overkill.(No not the twinkinfo overkill haha, you're awesome
<
)

I like to use different coloured text cos im so alternative, im so alternative i get periods.

Cloud is awful honestly
<
<
)

I really really really wish I had known about this other player before I started a twinkinfo account with the same name
<
If an admin or someone could help me change my TI account name then let me know and Ill come up with something different
<

Users who are viewing this thread