IRL Photos. (Part 3)

Sanitarium said:
You look to be about 16-17ish so I don't expect you to be drinking on a Monday night when you likely have finals coming up.

If you're drinking alone at this age you're probably depressed. However, I don't get that impression from your posts.

Your eyes don't look bloodshot, so I can safely rule out marijuana.

Because you never consumed drugs/alcohol when you were 166-17ish?

bankbeauty said:

*sigh* Reading comprehension is hard.

I am serious when I say that I have tried drugs and alcohol, but I prefer sanity

Not trying to say anything against people that drink a lot or do drugs, but yeah if I were to do drugs my GF would most likely dump me, and my family would probably disown me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but yeah

Don't you love it when serious arguments over critical topics erupt on a WoW-oriented site? :D

Edit: And yeah guys I see where San is coming from, I have finals coming up and I am responsible enough not to do drugs or drink during a critical period of my last year in school

Awesome said:
I am serious when I say that I have tried drugs and alcohol, but I prefer sanity

Not trying to say anything against people that drink a lot or do drugs, but yeah if I were to do drugs my GF would most likely dump me, and my family would probably disown me. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but yeah

You are.

Obviously, if you'd start being addict that be something else, but taking a beer from times to times or smoke a blunt every months, I doubt your family would disown you haha

I do drink beers, but not very often, and I only drink them when I have friends over

By not very often I mean once every two months maybe

BTW part of the reason I am like this is because my GF lives a few streets down and frequently makes surprise visits, and my parents are always home. Can't risk getting caught there, and if I go somewhere else I risk getting caught by a police officer or something, so yeah I guess I am paranoid

Edit: By beers I mean flavored beers like Mike's Hard, reg beers taste and smell like piss

Sanitarium said:
Your eyes don't look bloodshot, so I can safely rule out marijuana.

psh my eyes rarely get red. rubbing my eyes when theyre dry gets em super bloodshot tho, and people think im high

bankbeauty said:

b/c average 16-17 year old wouldnt be getting drunk or high on a school night, specially not during finals time not b/c teenagers dont do drugs

Awesome said:
And by the way, this is off topic, but what does "tink / tinker" mean?

And yes double-post makes me cool.

tink is something some retards made up as a spin off to twink. tinkers are glove enchants for engineers

Awesome said:
Edit: By beers I mean flavored beers like Mike's Hard, reg beers taste and smell like piss

loool

This man, he understands

And thanks for the tink definition, i was getting annoyed seeing it so often yet being clueless as to it's definition

Quelfep said:
falkor i still think ur cool but just like 1% less because of the mohawk

things been gone since right after st. pattys day, just an every once in a while thing not a lasting hair style

Is chest hair the measure of a man?

Lol but no, just had to say that

I am a 17 year old boy, turning into an 18 year old man soon, and I lack chest hair. Anything else we would like to discuss about my life?

Users who are viewing this thread