IRL Photos. (Part 3)

b/c he isnt out of the closet yet, or any other raisin like he would rather say he was making a sand poptart (w/e that is) w/ his gf than his brother

Just to make more fun in this thread, imma try to prove that it's a girl (hope i'm not wrong)

EDIT:

Okay, so take a close look at the shoes. The person behind mister, clearly has way smaller foot then him. They're about the same size, the foot should be about the same or close ( yes I know there's some people with big feet while some smaller, but normally, it scales with size). The width of these foot is also a lot different. Only a girl could have such small feet.

Also look at her thigh, not only is it shaped like a girl but the jeans are clearly not man-jeans.

just my 2 buck hahahaha

bankbeauty said:
Just to make more fun in this thread, imma try to prove that it's a girl (hope i'm not wrong)

EDIT:

Okay, so take a close look at the shoes. The person behind mister, clearly has way smaller foot then him. They're about the same size, the foot should be about the same or close ( yes I know there's some people with big feet while some smaller, but normally, it scales with size). The width of these foot is also a lot different. Only a girl could have such small feet.

Also look at her thigh, not only is it shaped like a girl but the jeans are clearly not man-jeans.

just my 2 buck hahahaha

i have no idea what picture youre looking at, but here i go:

the person in black has almost the exact same length shoe as the person in blue. you can see the tip of the shoe partially buried in sand, but its there. and its also staggered back a bit - if they were on the same plane the shoe length would appear to be almost identical. the width also looks nearly identical.

you can barely see any of the black persons jeans. if you can somehow discern if its a mens or womens cut, then kudos to you. but also remember any guy with hair like that would also likely be wearing ladies jeans (aka skinny jeans) as a part of the punk/emo scene gear. and you can barely see any thigh at all, certainly not enough to judge sex

ok fine linde. done (for now)...if vincent stops goading me into it

jailbot said:
HAAAARRR HAAARRRR

Original comedy from the jelly as all hell basement dweller. <3

this made me rofl. Some one thank this guy8)

i could care less. theres just nothing else to do

Falkor said:
i could care less. theres just nothing else to do

Isn't like this is a large community with a bunch of unknown people.

Go be a generic internet user somewhere else, isn't hard to find a hole filled with amoebas.

Falkor said:
well that isnt proof or evidence of anything. i can tell you im jesus christ incarnate, that i can turn every day objects into gold, and that i piss excellence. saying it doesnt make it so.

Ok, falkor's being a dick but this made me LOL in my office. I'm getting weird looks >.>

Stabatha said:
LOL @ me looking even dumber about hardcore. I'm very old Lower East Side Crew and started going to hardcore shows back before the hardcore mats at CB's. Emo, vegan or SxE have nothing to do with the heart of the music, bands like Agnostic Front would crack your head open with a beer bottle if you ever called them vegan or straight edge =) nor will emo ever have anything to do with our scene. Now run along and go listen to your Earth Crises CDs.

Whoah, acting big and bad, you fucking toolbag. No one gives a fuck about your "crew", screw all that skinhead, Oi garbage. I'm guessing your a fat 30 something has-been that can't stand seeing kids move on from your played out shit. It's not 1985 anymore, bitch. You gonna tell me bands like Judge and Gorilla Biscuits weren't hardcore? How about Youth of Today? I'd like to see your pussy ass go up to Judge or Rick Ta Life and talk shit on straight edge. Path of Resistance and Earth Crisis is better by far than any bullshit you like. Also how am I "emo", you ignorant chucklefuck. Step the fuck down.

or mine. but seeing bragh isnt that great nywayz

Falkor said:
or mine. but seeing bragh isnt that great nywayz

That's harssshhh

Awesome said:
(And also I may have been a little less than sober when capturing)

I can almost guarantee that you weren't under the influence of any drug and/or alcohol.

You look to be about 16-17ish so I don't expect you to be drinking on a Monday night when you likely have finals coming up.

If you're drinking alone at this age you're probably depressed. However, I don't get that impression from your posts.

Your eyes don't look bloodshot, so I can safely rule out marijuana.

Users who are viewing this thread