EU+US Invasions in the Final week

Call it what you like. All I know is that I geared my alts up for two weeks now it is time to get down to real business. I hope everyone else had the foresight to do the same.
If one were to only /AFK they should get 48 boxes in a 24 hour period. Not counting Tuesday and a few errors (being conservative) a player could conceivably get 288 boxes(24hours x 6 days x 2boxes) if they just /AFKed in one zone.
Now, we know all know someone isn't going to play one character for six days straight and stay in a single zone. They are going to be logging in and out of other characters or running to other invasion zones.
Me, I have my "favorites" strategically placed so I can log in and out very quickly once an invasion is done. I will probably push three(3) characters as that is about as many as I think I can get in an an hour by over lapping a couple zones.

"Farming" gear for three weeks is nothing my little twinklings. You all should know that.

Just remember, whatever toons are made after these will never ever have this gear available to them.

But how do I /AFK for the next week without getting DCd?

But how do I /AFK for the next week without getting DCd?
Use this script /run local f=CreateFrame("Frame")f:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_CAMPING")f:SetScript("OnEvent", function() local p=StaticPopup_Visible("CAMP")_G[p.."Button1"]:Click()end)

Has anyone looked into how beneficial it would be to do certain stages with the recent 6 invasions per 2 hours?

With stages 3/4 being slow due to people farming shards and resetting wouldn't it be more beneficial to farm 2x invasions up to completion(2chests per) then farm the remaining 4x invasions just to stage 2?

In the time given that'd be 8chests per 2hours & you could possibly fit another stage 4 chest in resulting in 9chest per 2 hours

Has anyone looked into how beneficial it would be to do certain stages with the recent 6 invasions per 2 hours?

With stages 3/4 being slow due to people farming shards and resetting wouldn't it be more beneficial to farm 2x invasions up to completion(2chests per) then farm the remaining 4x invasions just to stage 2?

In the time given that'd be 8chests per 2hours & you could possibly fit another stage 4 chest in resulting in 9chest per 2 hours
If you do this you'll not get shoulders, chest, legs or heads since they only drop from the large chests
geting dc at stage 3 just to log in back at stage 1 over and over is fun!

But you should just use premade finder rly

Users who are viewing this thread