1. Hey Guest! We would appreciate it if you took the time to follow our new Twitter Account, the staff is working hard to make it a central hub for the latest news and content from XPOFF so through us a follow @ https://twitter.com/xpoff_website
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest! Along with allowing public access to the over 800,000 messages on the Twinkinfo.com Archive, we've also now enabled posting so users are free to reminisce and reflect together on our collective history. Threads that are made active once more will be moved outside of the Archive and into a more recent sub-forum. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice

US invasion gear BiS at 80?

Discussion in 'Level 80-89' started by cerealpwner, Aug 23, 2016.

Share This Page

1. cerealpwner

cerealpwner Member

Just curious if I need to go farm it

2. Snack

Snack Salty

Havn't actually tested it, but I would guess that it won't matter too much, since you probably won't even be able to push your ilvl on a lvl 80 enough to receive stat bonuses, due to ilvl at 89 being wayyy higher than @80

3. Stale

Stale Grandfathered

Uh I got a piece I think, it sucked, so I stopped farming it on my 80.

<70 only as far as I know and 60 is questionable too.

4. DeLindsay

DeLindsay 10s4Lyf

Look at it this way, at 80 you can get ~300 iLvL (277 RS + 288 Cata Quests and 308 for Cata Dungeon Blues). What is the +10 iLvL Invasion Gear at? If you cannot get higher than what RS and low Level Cata drops are then don't bother (for iPvP). If you're doing it for WPvP and/or PvE then it's not likely to be superior at 80 to top end WotLK Raid/PvP Gear, 70 is the same way.

5. Tuskbreaker

Tuskbreaker Member

I can't get a stat boost with FULL 308 + Pandaria gear on my 80 warrior, so don't even bother farming. The gear would probably be along the lines of 207 if titanforged.