Introduction

How do you play a twink and not have it in ruin?? do you play exp or something?

My name is Jack. :> Decided to make a 19 Shaman, Cant wait. Got a pro mate helping with it. 70 hunter, 72 Shaman. 80 Warrior! Draenor^^

I had a 19 Rogue on Emberstorm a while back named Twobig, but transferred him to Ruin at the request of a friend who wanted to give me a Shadowfang, that rogue is now named Deathout.

Other than that special case I have:

19 Rogue Emberstorm - Stricker

19 Priest Emberstorm - Twosmall

39 Rogue Emberstorm - Twothir

Hey I'm Nutrun (Andy), I'm 17 and from the UK. I used to love twinking in TBC, I had a Warrior, Priest and Hunter. In Wrath I got into raiding more and stopped twinking (partially due to the dreaded 3.2). So now I play a Paladin Tank and going into Cata I'm planning on starting up my Warrior (Prot probably) and Priest (Disc probably) again while still exploring the end-game raiding.

I, irl, am still studying doing Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Economics with an aim to do Economics at Uni somewhere in the North like York or Warwick.

Some of my twink knowledge will be fairly outdated, but I'm back reading up before Cata drops (was shocked to find PWN Depot a dead mess). =)

Squidgy @ Bloodfeather EU here ^^ I'm a 19 rogue, new to the site :]

Aye :) Love Bloodfeather, but it's not much of a twink realm (or battlegroup) I guess. Anyhow, Cataclysm will fix that! :D

Having fun in 2v2 & Duels atm :)

Hey - long time TI reader and finally just made my first account. I have a 19 druid (Khano) on Stormrage (A) and a 70 hunter on my BC capped account in an all 70 PvP/PvE guild. I enjoy both toons very much. Both are technically twinks, so I don't truly have a main... Just the way I want it.

Hope to see some TI faces in-game!

Hello, I'm 20 years old and I live in finland. I started twinking back in vanilla, altho my "twinks" back then were not so great I still enjoyed them a lot and they started taking more and more of my time. My "best" twink would have to be my dwarf hunter, named Hawkit which I started on EU bloodlust and after the twinking scene got dead there I migrated to bloodfeather eu since I had heard rampage was a big twinking battlegroup at the time. :) Well there I joined DYFL (Yo to everyone from there) and had some of my most enjoyable months during the years I've played. I have also twinked every class except paladin and warlock @ 19 and I also tried the 39 bracket with a rogue and an ele shaman. Thats about it, I havent slept in a long time so excuse me if the english isn't perfect and the text has typos.

Hey Guys how u going my name is Julian 22 yrs old and i live in Sydney Australia,

Ive been twinking for about a year and a half and have a hunter, lock and a druid twink

Im currently twinking on the Ruin BG

My main twink is my druid who is Hotbot :D

I feel like I never truely introduced myself to TI, and according to someone in vent...

not gonna say names... some people don't know me.. :O!!!?! How can this be?!?!!

Well anyways...

Name: Cameron, friends call me Colt

Short Bio:

I've been playing WoW since the day it came out, and used to be one of those type of people that tried to explore Azeroth's reaches,

and due to that, to this day my main is a level 54 Druid Bonfire, on Thunderlord with the "Scout" title. I mean ofc I have other Level 80s but yea... my main is 54. :D

I started twinking at level 1 a few years after WoW came out on my EU account, until it started to become inactive, and eventually decided to get back on my US account.

Then BC came out... I had been regularly leveling random toons up until WotLK, and was soon convinced by a friend at school to switch to his server, Dragonblight.

I made a DK on Dragonblight and leveled him to 80. Got bored, decided to level another toon.

Made a pally, leveled to 17, started doing WSG, met a 19 twink Warrior named "Themankiller" who invited me to guild. I had geared, specced, got everything perfect on him.

Did PuGs for about 3 months, and 3.0 came out... ouch. As we all know Dragonblight is Cyclone, so our GM switched to Bleeding Hollow to join ruin, and I was stuck on dragonblight without a guild.

Tried making a guild and getting Cyclone popular again, huge fail. Retired him, now level 27 raping players in XP-On BGs I sometimes visit on him.

Went back to level 1 twinking, forming an Alliance guild on Dragonblight, called "LevelOneTwinksUSA" it lasted until I couldn't pay for my account, after which the guild sorta died off.

While account was still on, I joined Manno as a mage, which was fail, because the guild died before I was finished gearing.

Started watching 19 PvP videos, saw Painaid flag carrying, looked like loads of fun. Tried it out on private servers, twas loads of fun.

Started in April, and still do it now. I now visit random twink private servers, hopping around until a server decides to finally stay online.

I play retail sometimes. I'm not really into the 4.0.1 patch, because of all the horibbad spell changes. I liked it the way it was before, so private servers is as close to that as I got.

~Vortalex

Lol, you came from my old server. Remember killing your lvl1 guildies for my AGMs. I'm assuming your 19 was in inevitable defeat which was the guild we used to always fight over pools with on sunday. Small world lol.

Rivfader said:
Lol, you came from my old server. Remember killing your lvl1 guildies for my AGMs. I'm assuming your 19 was in inevitable defeat which was the guild we used to always fight over pools with on sunday. Small world lol.

Yeap it was, til rettadin left us. I knew I saw your name before.

Rettadin came to play with me on bleeding hollow horde before getting sick of being horde and xferring off. I also remember perfecting themankiller and lawlsnoballs as rogue/rdruid when I had no AGM. Taught those bitches to macro spam me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread