Introduction

Yo, my names Luka, I'm 19 and studying Medicine at Leeds university (in England) I have only really had a 19 rogue, 19 paladin, 29 shaman, 29 warrior, 39 rogue before but I've levelled everyone one of them, looking to start twinking again as I don't have time for my 80 shaman.

Hi All, I'm in Australia and play on Oceania servers (yes, i know they are all US anyway) It's great to see a site supporting the twink community.

I have played WoW for 4+ years and had 2 full accounts of toons on on Dath'Remar and a number of toons on other servers.

I'm sure most of us have seen the hilly road twinking has taken and we're still here :D

BC and Wotlk expansions have hurt twinking numbers which is now evident in the long queue times. Best way to beat Blizz at there game is to bring more people into the twinking environment and make it fun again. Moving to a realm is one way but with the number of twink guilds out there maybe doing some recruiting drives may also help. Get some premades going and make it known that twinking is not dead. If we have full groups available for play then people may get the idea. sort of like the first couple on a dance floor hehe

We may just end up with a more enjoyable twink community than before.

Keep up the great work guys, we play for fun so have a laugh out there

Cheers,

Ryuke

Hi im sarah.

i've been looking around on this website for a bout a month but haven't made an account until today. I have a twink rogue on Zul'jinb but making a pally on ruin

sup? I'm fÃ￾sts play a 19 troll hunter, and have a retired 19 lock (lolfeardyou), on illidan server, rampage battle group. hoping to find a home somewhere on ruin battle group.

Im Andorn, I have an 80 paladin, and a 19 paladin twink! I have always loved twinking mostly for I never really wanted to do end-game twinking, I have twink every class beside a DK, Hunter, Warlock, and I spend way to much money on m twink, but I gotta love them!

used to post on the battlegroundforums/pwndepot alot back in the day. just came back after being gone for a year. have 19 magex2, hunter, shaman, rogue, and pally. SUP.

lobotomy said:
used to post on the battlegroundforums/pwndepot alot back in the day. just came back after being gone for a year. have 19 magex2, hunter, shaman, rogue, and pally. SUP.

Welcome aboard! Saw like lobotomy, was like that is a name I reall remember! Nice to have some of the eyecandy ppl bck again ;)

Hey my names eric i am makeing a 19 gnome mage on Bronzebeard But i am Xfering to elun ruin Battle group

leveled my old twink from 19 to 20 so i leveled her to 39 then i out grew that bracket now stuck at 44 Dx solariednis had her at 19 for about 3 years

well thts all lawl cya

Hello there. I'm Pond and I play a supercool warrior which could do with a few trinkets and a fishing hat. Hopefully you'll see me a lot next year :)

hi, im sinjo, the lvl 19 warrior twink on emerald dream, blackout, EU servers, my main is a 80 warrior, and i also got a 80 lock, rogue and druild. and i also got a priest, pala and warlock twink.

hi, Im Trine.

Currently working on my first proper twink (shaman) called Trineo. Still working on the hat and AGM!

My Armoury(Hellscream / Frenzy EU)

Anyways, once I've got everything the great guides on here tell me to get, I'll be looking to transfer my twink over to somewhere on Blackout. Can anyone recommend a good place for me?

The names Gary, I'm 21 years old and working on my Major in Game Art and Design.

Ive tried twinking a rogue a couple of times but always gave up. So I'm going at it again and this time Im loving it.

Im currently working on my Rogue Kaìzoku, I will be making a Hunter Twink when Cataclysm comes out....UD Hunter :D

Once Im done working on my twink rogue, I plan to get the gear I need for a good Hunter twink then I plan to transfer my rogue to a server on Ruin. Any suggestions for a Horde Twink guild on that BG?

Well Al'akir and draenor both have decent amount of ally twinks and if you're horde Draenor is the place to go, but i hear rumors about Agrammar being halfway decent too.

Name's Robert, I am 21, and I play on Shadowburn-Sargeras.

I own a lv 58 blood dk, lv39 ele-Shaman (not a twink), lv26 aff-lock, and my lv19 fc-pally twink, Heavenknight.

I had a 61 BM hunter, which I deleted due to boredom, which explains how I have a dk in the first place.

I know I've seen a couple of twink guilds in this server, Once Upon a Twink (mainly 49) and some Twink o Nation (don't know the exact lettering). Could anyone tell me if they're any good?

Hello, my real name is Crit and I live in Redmond, WA USA. I have played mainly in the Whirlwind BG but have some time in Cyclone as well. Now I am starting up in Ruin. I have primarily played Paladins but have played a Priest (Relicster-Anub'arak). I started Horde side and prefer it but where help is needed I will go. I am WoW's worst Rogue but I have one (Tekel-Anub'arak). Their names are/were Kronin-Anub'arak, Twinkasaurus-Anub'arak, Daisan-Anub'arak, Daisan-Lightbringer, Igotyourflag-Lightbringer (A), IddyBiddy-Cenarius (A) and Igotyourflag-Suramar (A).

I promote twinking and have gathered many players together and created successful guilds like Horde Invasion (on 5 realms), HI Vanguard - Anub'arak, Whirlwind-Suramar. Now there is a Horde Invasion on Azgalor. I have helped many players get their gear and am known to have a Shadowfang or two laying around unbound. I own the domain HordeInvasion.com. I am also working on a site called TwinkPlayers.com where I hope to show Blizzard what they should be doing with the bracket. More on that down the line.

I thoroughly enjoy twinking a toon, playing it and playing as a team in WSG at the highest level possible. To me it is just another aspect of the worlds best game. I do prefer the respectful but intense competition amongst friends to the insulting and demeaning sort of Battlegrounds that I have seen. We worked very hard in Whirlwind to create a clean, respectful and legit Battleground. I am happy that a few of our players from Whirlwind kept the light on and there is still Non-XP games on Sunday due to their efforts despite the urge to abandon ship for the more active Ruin BG.

~Crit

P.S. (A) means Alliance. Bolding for the more well known toons.

Users who are viewing this thread