Introducing the "Frork" !

stupid overweight americans

Funny thing is that Europeans purchase more McDonand's food than Americans do despite there being 1/2 as many franchises that are in America. I guess Europeans just love McDonald's for some reason.

/cheers

Funny thing is that Europeans purchase more McDonand's food than Americans do despite there being 1/2 as many franchises that are in America. I guess Europeans just love McDonald's for some reason.

/cheers

This doesnt make europeans fatter tho

/cheers
Most countries in europe serve better quality fast food even McDonalds than the US. Not saying its any good for you just generally better quality. Also europeans tend to care more for their health and living a healthy lifestyle than americans. We might buy more McDonalds but it doesnt really affect us.

last time i was in a fastfood was 4 years ago. no ty.

Most countries in europe serve better quality fast food even McDonalds than the US. Not saying its any good for you just generally better quality. Also europeans tend to care more for their health and living a healthy lifestyle than americans. We might buy more McDonalds but it doesnt really affect us.

Blanket statements are generally not a good idea.

/cheers

That would depend on your definition of "obese". Technically, even though I weigh 155lbs I am considered "overweight" by medical standards.

No, this is fake news. To be considered overweight or obese by medical standards it is not just your BMI taken into account (because of muscular individuals) but also blood pressure, glucose levels, cholesterol levels, waist circumference and BF%.

My bet with the McDonalds sales in europe would be the number of chains is a lot lower? In Sweden theres 3 (McDonalds, Burger King and a swe one) would make sense to me and I don't care enough to look it up

Except in america they serve meals at McDonalds 17 times bigger than the largest meal in european McDonalds

Users who are viewing this thread