upload_2018-9-18_16-6-39.png

[UPDATED THREAD]

Thank you everyone for your feedbacks!

We are also glad to announce 3 new things.

1. Trollguden joins the Streamers team. He will broadcast the event both in English and Swedish.

streamers2bis-5517f98.png

2. The event will start with a submarine battle but there are also others surprises, including a lvl20 raid against a Vashj'ir NPC and another battle (but this time not in the water).

wowscrnshot_091818_000017-551a21b.jpg

3. There are now between 17 and 20 players eager to join the event! ;)

1-551a272.jpg

What's the best way to get there btw? :)

WTF... :O You expect me to go to Vashj`ir`s deep and dangerous waters when I could just sit and listen the relaxing drunken dwarfs songs outside the Ironforge??!?!?!?!? Brewfest is coming up tomorrow! I prefer to listen the music and drink beers in RL.

And... How the hell this event gonna be "fair"? It wont be a fair/equal fight. In the water only the ranged casters will farm the slow melee nabs.

Not to mention some extras like https://www.wowhead.com/item=54465/vashjir-seahorse and https://www.wowhead.com/item=142398/darkwater-skate. Ppl with this will have a huge advantage.

Me, as huntard... dont matter what I will play (Surv, MM, BM), I will just jump back with my ability and slow you down and you cant reach me for hours in the water, while Im sending my pet to eat you and my bullets to make holes in your flesh.

What I want to say is - This event wont be so equal and it sucks. The guy who made it is not so smart (not to mention - RETARDED!). It will be a big mess event.

Last edited:
WTF... :O You expect me to go to Vashj`ir`s deep and dangerous waters when I could just sit and listen the relaxing drunken dwarfs songs outside the Ironforge??!?!?!?!? Brewfest is coming up tomorrow! I prefer to listen the music and drink beers in RL.

And... How the hell this event gonna be "fair"? It wont be a fair/equal fight. In the water only the ranged casters will farm the slow melee nabs.

Not to mention some extras like https://www.wowhead.com/item=54465/vashjir-seahorse and https://www.wowhead.com/item=142398/darkwater-skate. Ppl with this will have a huge advantage.

Me, as huntard... dont matter what I will play (Surv, MM, BM), I will just jump back with my ability and slow you down and you cant reach me for hours in the water, while Im sending my pet to eat you and my bullets to make holes in your flesh.

What I want to say is - This event wont be so equal and it sucks. The guy who made it is not so smart (not to mention - RETARDED!). It will be a big mess event.

Feel you might be missing the point mate. It's an event bringing some F2P's and a handful of Vets together to try something that's not been done before. Who cares about the imbalance, we could all start 5 yards from each other in a line then see how it goes, rather than a "swimming rush", plenty of options how to fight. 3 healers are enough to keep 7/8 DPS up during gap closure.

I can vouch for the organisers Embu and Korn, they put on F2P EU tourneys as well as organised a successful PvE raid to Un Goro last August, had easily 20-30 F2ps involved. Can't wait for this tomorrow.

If you dont wanna go, dont go. There's no need to talk shit about the guys organizing it. They are some of the most active and engaged members of our community.

If you dont wanna go, dont go.
Cliché...
I will come and join the event but I dont want to be in any gay-ish twinkish groups. I can participate by myself. It took me 3 mins to go to Vash`jir Beach and another 5 mins to unlock all underwater "flight points". I will come to "sea kill" some swimming hordes when I get sober after the "Brewfest".

Thanks @billymáys @Chops .

@Kaløyan , haters gonna hate.

People will have the whole morning and afternoon, and the rest of the week for brewfest. This is only 1 night and does not happen very frecuently.
We will try to have it the more balanced we can. Obviously no mounts allowed when the fight starts, not a lot of druids/undeads, etc etc. Avoiding high lvlrs, realms, other pvpers, etc
See you tomorrow guys ^^

Last edited:
Thanks @billymáys @Chops .

@KaløyanObviously no mounts, not a lot of druids/undeads, etc etc.
No mounts? :D 99% of the twinks have at least 2-3 swimming mounts. Darkmoon Faire mount is the easiest to get with just 1 hour fishing farm.
[doublepost=1537373370,1537373155][/doublepost]If you tell me the mounts are not allowed, who can stop me? I wont be in any of your groups. I can use whatever I want. Its a free zone. I will use my mounts and everything to kill you all ;)

Cliché...
I will come and join the event but I dont want to be in any gay-ish twinkish groups. I can participate by myself. It took me 3 mins to go to Vash`jir Beach and another 5 mins to unlock all underwater "flight points". I will come to "sea kill" some swimming hordes when I get sober after the "Brewfest".
You seem like an impressively unpleasant person

You seem like an impressively unpleasant person
Thank you :) I hate all of you, twinks!
BTW.... how can you stop the 120s to farm you all in the sea after you make such a big announcement and adverb?
Its gonna be full of 120s, 110s, 100s and other high level guys who will destroy you tomorrow.
[doublepost=1537374546,1537373676][/doublepost]Im posting your little event in the main Blizz forums and I will tell to some 120s to come and hunt you down tomorrow. They can kill you if they use the new "War Mode", even if you are 20 lvl. Its gonna be fun :) I will record the massacre.

Thank you :) I hate all of you, twinks!
BTW.... how can you stop the 120s to farm you all in the sea after you make such a big announcement and adverb?
Its gonna be full of 120s, 110s, 100s and other high level guys who will destroy you tomorrow.
[doublepost=1537374546,1537373676][/doublepost]Im posting your little event in the main Blizz forums and I will tell to some 120s to come and hunt you down tomorrow. They can kill you if they use the new "War Mode", even if you are 20 lvl. Its gonna be fun :) I will record the massacre.

Ok Voc you've had your fun. Untie Kaloyan and give him his account back.

Users who are viewing this thread