Instant Ghost wolf + earthbind will be so broken at 19

lol seriously rogues have pretty much no chance of every touching a shaman ever again unless they get posions which i doubt..

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda... Well, unless we get shadow step, cheap shot, kidney shot, !<n3wz>!-80% movement speed on atu0 attackz... But seriously, rogues have no place in the 19s when 3.2 hits.

Equation = Rouges get owned, they get pissed, Roll a hunter then eat every class, They QQ and roll a hunter and before you know it HUNTERSS RULE TEH WOORLD[or maybe just wsg @19]

shamans were already the best class if played well imo.. now they give me ghostwolf i'llbe unstoppable

Shamans will dominate arenas while hunters will dominate wsg. Druids will, and always have been, a big pain in the butt.

Zoxx said:
Equation = Rouges get owned, they get pissed, Roll a hunter then eat every class, They QQ and roll a hunter and before you know it HUNTERSS RULE TEH WOORLD[or maybe just wsg @19]

Won't stop me from playing my rogue just as much as before. Gotta adapt I guess.

That's a bit much to adapt to - especially as a rogue. I can't even bullshit my imagination to fathom what will be at all appealing for 10-19 after these changes go into effect. Was a fun ride for me while it lasted though for sure :rolleyes:

absolutly no point in playing a rogue seeing as your 2 hardest fights which were already near impossible against some 1 skilled just became completely impossible. and your inability to keep up with fc's renders you useless to a group. this is of course assuming all fc's are now druids and shaman, which they will be.

TwinkorDie said:
absolutly no point in playing a rogue seeing as your 2 hardest fights which were already near impossible against some 1 skilled just became completely impossible. and your inability to keep up with fc's renders you useless to a group. this is of course assuming all fc's are now druids and shaman, which they will be.

I could see hunters doing a great job. :p

Travel Form and Ghost Wolf only works outside. I'll just make sure to avoid them midfield and stay close to the bases/huts.

ya the travel form thing also is rediculous for druid healers at 19 29 bracket in arenas.

these changes are months away so dont worry to much right now, you you really just need to learn to adapt. rogues will still be usfull in 10v10's as a offensive DPS because ghost wolf and travel form cant be used inside.

Terrible Changes...for Melees. Rogues will be almost useless now and even better targets for the swift Hunters, mages also suffer. BG's will now be about who has the best Druid/Shaman/Hunter FC combination, even Paladins and Priests lose as healers, since they can't keep up with a FC. What a world...:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread