Instant Ghost wolf + earthbind will be so broken at 19

Rapt0R said:
Pallies and rogues will really get owned after the patch.

Eh, I don't know If I would go that far. Would you be talking about 1v1 duels? Arena? In general in the gulch?

Hunters getting given a buff is laughable , shamans have to me anyway be the dark horse of twinks in the aspect that they are one of the best yet not really a popular twink class.

So warlocks , mages , priests and warriors are all to be forgoten about?

Seems to me to better half of the twink class's atm are getting buffed even more while the struggling ones are getting kicked in the nuts. Ofc im fine with this if my lock gets another pet and mabey something to slow fc's and mages mabey a instant frost cast with chill effect or simply give them blink. Well that change seems so stupid to me I know its not for twinks but are they intent on destroying 19 bg? I'll be rolling a shammy if that happens so I can simply compete because with any of the class's i said earlier I just dont think it will be possible.

chargebye said:
Hunters getting given a buff is laughable , shamans have to me anyway be the dark horse of twinks in the aspect that they are one of the best yet not really a popular twink class.

So warlocks , mages , priests and warriors are all to be forgoten about?

Seems to me to better half of the twink class's atm are getting buffed even more while the struggling ones are getting kicked in the nuts. Ofc im fine with this if my lock gets another pet and mabey something to slow fc's and mages mabey a instant frost cast with chill effect or simply give them blink. Well that change seems so stupid to me I know its not for twinks but are they intent on destroying 19 bg? I'll be rolling a shammy if that happens so I can simply compete because with any of the class's i said earlier I just dont think it will be possible.

I'll be honest.. this was difficult to read

lol really guys, why bother complaining about this? the smart thing to do would be leveling up a twink in another bracket or working on a different level twink that you already have. you'll save yourself a lot of time and frustration.

if this stands, the 19 bracket is simply going to be unplayable. sometimes stuff gets nerfed, sometimes stuff gets buffed, and sometimes things just get flat out ruined. unfortunately, this case seems to be the latter for the 19 bracket.:(

Users who are viewing this thread