US insane twink amulet for sale

Just over 100k for an 875 Talisman +socket+leech?
I see 3 of them in the US right now and they are all 500k+...

Just over 100k for an 875 Talisman +socket+leech?
I see 3 of them in the US right now and they are all 500k+...
So what you're saying is that there are THREE of this Neck but +5 iLvLs and they're all listed for ~500K, not 1.9 million+? I saw one for ~118K and the other iirc was 130K, both sold before I could go back and get a SS for the OP. How much do you want to bet it wasn't a Twink who bought them but Gold Sellers like yourself that just relisted them for 500K+?

Simply put, what things LIST for on the AH is NOT what they SELL for. And as Gold Sellers are finding out they have a very tough crowd among us Twinks, their prices for things like the 810 Relics have been steadily dropping. While I won't argue Twinks spend a stupid amount of money on our Toons, even we can smell bullshit. And no amount of relisting items for stupid high prices are going to 'force' people to purchase them.

Well, I'm not a gold seller, so not sure why you are accusing me of being one. You seem to buy and resell actively. I'm not calling you a gold seller. Are you?

Some twinks may be more price conscious than others, but that doesn't mean everyone is like you.

@rosamonde Please understand when I say Gold Seller I'm not talking about the Chinese Companies that hack your Account when you purchase in game Gold from their Websites then strip your Account and sell Gold to Players for cash, i.e RMT. What I mean are those types of Players who flip items for profits that go into the realm of absurdity. No thought of fair Market value is on their minds.

For example, the dozen or so new Members that all popped up on XPoff within a week or so of a reddit post telling them to buy up the 810 Relics (at that time they were regularly being listed on AH for 65-500g) and resell them to Twinks, using this Website's address, for hundreds of thousands of Gold. That is the type I'm referring to, and yes you do fit that category.

The type of reseller that I am is basically 95% of WoW, I buy up things that are underlisted then repost them at Market average or slightly lower for a fast sale. An example is Legion BoE's where I spent months buying the ones listed for like 10-15K and would relist them for 20-25K for a decent, but reasonable profit.

Then you have complete asshats like Bankofcanada (NA, multiple Realms) who snipes shit for "pennies on the dollar" and relists them for 3, 4, 500K+ Gold. That dude fits into the category of 'Deplorable'.

As for some not having the same pulse on the Market as I do, and even I'm not always spot on, I do my part to educate other Twinks so they don't spend too much Gold on inflated items just because it's shiny. I have (7) 101's plus a 99 with full Legion BoE's that I upgrade their Gear about once/mo or at least every other month so I'm constantly on the lookout over a dozen or more Realms for the best pricing on items WITH Sockets at least, and if I'm lucky also with Tertiary. This gives me a fairly good understanding of how NA Realms are with this Gear (which is why I don't comment on EU Threads about pricing). Take that for what it is.

There's an 880 leather bracer with socket and leech for 3 mil on Aeriepeak US. But yeah, that's price gouging for ya

@DeLindsay

I understand where you're coming from, to some extent. There are certainly a lot of resellers (many of which have flooded this site) who attempt to sell their items for ridiculous prices. This thread is a prime example of that. But, you know, a sucker is born every minute.

Where I do not agree with you, however, is in trying to throw rosamonde in to that category. I know this not just from observation of other people's experience with him, but also from my own personal dealings with him. He is actually not profiting from his sales much, if at all. In fact, I think it's safe to say that in most cases he is actually taking a loss, especially considering the fact that if he really wanted to, he could be selling his items for ungodly amounts to these aforementioned "suckers" who are probably buying their gold from the chinese sellers you mentioned, and are willing to pay anything to get them. You have to understand that the 101 community is the target audience here, because realistically, who else would buy this stuff? No one else has any real use for it, aside from maybe levelers who want to get a good head start gear wise and have a little extra gold to throw around. I could have never found the deals he made me on my home server. There are people trying to sell 810 relics for NINE MILLION, for crying out loud. 890 pieces with no socket or tertiary for 1 mill+. Those are the one's to watch out for, and rosamonde does not fall in to that category at all. Just giving him my defense because I know personally, that's all.

@DeLindsay inflation is rediculous right now. Insane from basic 110 stuff, I made 35k in a couple days casually.

What I think people need to get is some kind of addon that does something psychologically. It sets high digit gold numbers display back to their old relative value. That way people can learn to save up. Nowadays, once in the 6-digits, people feel like that's enough to buy anything, when it's comparatively quick to make that amount. Another thing that's healthy for gold saving is to throw almost every cent you make into a personal guild bank.

@DeLindsay

I understand where you're coming from, to some extent. There are certainly a lot of resellers (many of which have flooded this site) who attempt to sell their items for ridiculous prices. This thread is a prime example of that. But, you know, a sucker is born every minute.

Where I do not agree with you, however, is in trying to throw rosamonde in to that category. I know this not just from observation of other people's experience with him, but also from my own personal dealings with him. He is actually not profiting from his sales much, if at all. In fact, I think it's safe to say that in most cases he is actually taking a loss, especially considering the fact that if he really wanted to, he could be selling his items for ungodly amounts to these aforementioned "suckers" who are probably buying their gold from the chinese sellers you mentioned, and are willing to pay anything to get them. You have to understand that the 101 community is the target audience here, because realistically, who else would buy this stuff? No one else has any real use for it, aside from maybe levelers who want to get a good head start gear wise and have a little extra gold to throw around. I could have never found the deals he made me on my home server. There are people trying to sell 810 relics for NINE MILLION, for crying out loud. 890 pieces with no socket or tertiary for 1 mill+. Those are the one's to watch out for, and rosamonde does not fall in to that category at all. Just giving him my defense because I know personally, that's all.

um you said he makes not much profit? he wanted 750K for a relic.. if he ant making a healthy profit from that then he is doin it wrong.
reading your comment in his thread i felt like i just watched a infomercial.

Last edited:
you know it's funny you guys are calling me a gold seller because i got an item as a drop from skinning and didn't know the price of it. The only thing i had to go off of was the TSM db market price and went to confirm it on the woweconomy discord, they said it was right and it might even be more. I am so sorry that i got false information and don't know the twink item market because i don't mess with twink items because my server has a bad market for them. Half of you are toxic pricks a fourth of you are calling me a fucking gold seller and maybe 4 of you are being nice and trying to help me price in a calm manner. What kind of toxic forum site is this lmfao....

What kind of toxic forum site is this lmfao....
Well the problem is that a good portion of players (usually players that have never twinked) think that we are retards that use mommies credit card to purchase endless amounts of gold whenever somebody has twink items for sale.

Also if you want to experience a real shit tier wow forum go to mmo champion.

you know it's funny you guys are calling me a gold seller because i got an item as a drop from skinning and didn't know the price of it. The only thing i had to go off of was the TSM db market price and went to confirm it on the woweconomy discord, they said it was right and it might even be more. I am so sorry that i got false information and don't know the twink item market because i don't mess with twink items because my server has a bad market for them. Half of you are toxic pricks a fourth of you are calling me a trucking gold seller and maybe 4 of you are being nice and trying to help me price in a calm manner. What kind of toxic forum site is this lmfao....

Sad to say I agree with ya... Anyways, based on what I've seen, a competitive price on that item would be around 250k. Nice haul on a drop! GL on the sale.

Yeah duck that guy. Whenever I snipe leech items I list them for 75-100k.
XD that's illidan for ya leech items sell nicely XD XD it's great for sniping / reselling I love how when I resell one for like 75k and then a banker person buys and tries to resell and is never successful

you know it's funny you guys are calling me a gold seller because i got an item as a drop from skinning and didn't know the price of it. The only thing i had to go off of was the TSM db market price and went to confirm it on the woweconomy discord, they said it was right and it might even be more. I am so sorry that i got false information and don't know the twink item market because i don't mess with twink items because my server has a bad market for them. Half of you are toxic pricks a fourth of you are calling me a trucking gold seller and maybe 4 of you are being nice and trying to help me price in a calm manner. What kind of toxic forum site is this lmfao....
I didn't see anyone calling YOU a gold seller please correct me if I'm wrong and quote the person here so I can look like a dummy XD

Users who are viewing this thread