EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

i've seen the engineering head can do a fair bit of damage and was wondering if it's worth using over the boe cloth head (veng dh)

Last edited:
You don't use the wrong armor class as a demon hunter (except for a run speed build). You will lose 5% agility (Armor Skills) and the engineering head has as much 2nd stats as a ~845 head would have.

My tactical headgun has 385ver and 963mastery and the on use effect crits for ~334k as havoc.

Last edited:
A little comparison for demon hunters:

Tactical Headgun 725 + Earthguard Grips 800 + Bitterbrine Binding 800
+1629 Agility
+1976 2nd stats
+On Use Effect
+662 Agility (Armor Skills @801 avg Item Level)

Now you change all those 3 items with the 835 cloth counterparts:
-2291 Agility
-On Use Effect
+1266 2nd stats

So this is a big NO NO.

Lets say you can get your hand on 870 cloth items:
-2291 Agility
-On Use Effect
+1716 2nd stats

Still a No No. Even you get them with 3 sockets, you will gain 2166 2nd stats, losing 2291 agility and the on use. And the higher your average item level gets, the more agility you will lose.

Hey guys out of interest, what stat should a frost Mage 101 stack ?
I would go full versatility. (You should reach your crit cap 1st which is 33.33% crit but you will have that anyways if you are fully geared.) Enchant your neck with hidden satyr, cloak with 100versatility + runspeed, rings with versatility. And try to avoid mastery.

I know people talked about versatility, but what I would go for is mastery > crit.
I played alot of PVP in the 99 brackets and the icicles stored we're just incredible, it was like millions of little hits all the time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Kundar/advanced

I am going to revive this guy for 101 and I am lookling forward to your findings Aussietwink.
I am going for the exact same things that you are. Frost is so fun.

I know people talked about versatility, but what I would go for is mastery > crit.
I played alot of PVP in the 99 brackets and the icicles stored we're just incredible, it was like millions of little hits all the time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Kundar/advanced

I am going to revive this guy for 101 and I am lookling forward to your findings Aussietwink.
I am going for the exact same things that you are. Frost is so fun.
My Mage used to be 91 twink too, I was fire and BIS. Ahhhhh sweet sweet combustions

Users who are viewing this thread