EU+US [Info] Gear for your twink! (101)

Yup, just started gathering stuff on my 110 warrior to craft the plate belt for my dk twink. :)

Unsure how much these would cost on AH but expecting millions rather than thousands.

Make sure to check your AH for any 101 mastery cloaks that are dirt cheap. Many people won't be paying attention when they list them at the same price as the 110 cloaks. I saw an 860 for 25k earlier but unfortunately I missed it - had to settle for an 845 at 7k :p

Think this is the first time I've seen an 885 that isn't a trinket

HxuTESW.png

Buyout of 230k on Defias Brotherhood (EU) if anyone's wanting it.

New 2H mace (random drop from the Broken Shore) that is only useful to 101 classes that could use it for an offspec (pally/druid). Highest ilvl I've seen so far is 875 (currently 200k on Stormrage US) but they can roll sockets and tertiary stats too.
It's perfect for 101 Boomkin (with Artifact Weapon) to use as Resto Off-Spec. I'd still wonder if the Artifact weapon would surpass a nearly 900 iLvL with Socket and Tertiary, although gl getting an 895 + Socket + Leech.

Wonder if THIS will work for 98+ (even though the NPC's are all 110's). They're not supposed to be active yet but apparently already are. Gonna run around and check this evening to see if lower than 110 can open them. One poster said he found a Legendary in one.

Last edited:
Wonder if THIS will work for 98+ (even though the NPC's are all 110's). They're not supposed to be active yet but apparently already are. Gonna run around and check this evening to see if lower than 110 can open them. One poster said he found a Legendary in one.
Confirmed these can only be opened on a 110. They DO show on the minimap though, not sure if that's in Game or an Addon I have doing that.

Also, killed several of the new Rares on the Broken Shore while looking for a Chest on my 101. I received no loot whatsoever from any kill.

Confirmed these can only be opened on a 110. They DO show on the minimap though, not sure if that's in Game or an Addon I have doing that.

Also, killed several of the new Rares on the Broken Shore while looking for a Chest on my 101. I received no loot whatsoever from any kill.

Yea, the rares never gave anything on the PTR either.

There are some mobs called "Toiling Collectors" that are scaled to your level that drop nethershards though. Which lets you by the legion invasion buff items for wPvP/wPvE. They don't work in instances though. I still need to try out a nether disrupter.

New 2H mace (random drop from the Broken Shore) that is only useful to 101 classes that could use it for an offspec (pally/druid). Highest ilvl I've seen so far is 875 (currently 200k on Stormrage US) but they can roll sockets and tertiary stats too.

This thing is basically the Sun-lute of Legion

Make sure to check your AH for any 101 mastery cloaks that are dirt cheap. Many people won't be paying attention when they list them at the same price as the 110 cloaks.
On stormscale-eu we have some snipers who seem to be online 24/7. -.- No chance to get one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread