Info about 45

Quick question. I used to have almost full antorus mythic titanforge gear on my 110 and now I'm looking at wowhead and antorus mythic is ilvl 50 something. You guys are talking about ilvl 60 so does it mean my twink is completly garbage now? Not sure if I want to resub if that's the case

thanks
My 45 DK is pretty strong and could beat quite a lot of lvl 50s and I geared him in like a week and got him to 63 ilvl, and it was quite fun since a lot of stuff was BFA content and I didn’t play BFA so it was all new to me

Hallucinating the legendary at 80, I am too jealous !

Otherwise I did finally test an Antorus. We was only able to make the first boss in Mythic (ilvl 53-54 min) (because with a friend width an ilvl 168 it still doesn't pass ...), and 6-7 boss in Heroic (ilvl 52-53 min). I had +- 28 loot, and none of them were "Of war". On the other hand I had a few sockets. I will try again the next two weeks to confirm. But I think the + just means "Socket" or "stat" extra.
U also have chansen to get it upgrade to ilvl 60

Interesting also your character. You were also very lucky with your pants! I can imagine a parts you had in the bank before 9.0.

I have dozens of parts in the bank that I had stored before 9.0, and not one is beyond 53 :(

I also have the matching 66 chest in my bank. Think the Azerite one may be better though.

I thought you were talking about the legendary, I understand better now :)

Concerning the legendary to ilvl 80, there is this one in the Wowhead database : Sephuz's Secret
Maybe there's something we missed. The artifact is 80 him, why not the legendary one.
You can't trust ANYTHING on Wowhead right now. The Vendor only sells the iLvL 59 version and I don't have the patience to try and farm one with the highest drop rate being 0.4%.
WoWScrnShot_120220_154845.jpg

no but if ypou are luky u can get ilvl 60 from antorus
i am confused.. Saw many still after ilvl.. Ain't the stats the primary concern ? Ilvl for many classes in many brackets are not a measure of good item isn't it?

Now that 5str6stam and 5int6stam gems are still available, using full set of gears with 25 sockets will give you extra 130 primary stats and 150 stamina.. Does these ilvl60s offset or offer such a big amount of stats?

Last edited:
@Merlin no they don't, however, many seem to think it's iLvL > all. I just let them live their fantasy and go about my own thing. My 49 Hunter for example uses several pcs from Legion that are superior to even as high as iLvL 92.

There's a lot of fun in secondaries, and seeing things like 40% crit... that's usually an ilvl thing. Raw power is often stats.

edit- and mastery stacking is usually ilvl too. Over the top results that can be seen on a character sheet, lol. :rolleyes:

and mastery stacking is usually ilvl too. Over the top results that can be seen on a character sheet, lol. :rolleyes:
yes mastery.. I haven't start playing any toon between 35 and 49, but in my mind I have this rough idea of how I am gonna get as many sockets as I possibly can from SoO to stack +7 mastery gems.. And if I have 25 sockets that's like extra 175 mastery .. Those of you who are already working on 35-49, does those so call ilvl60 provides an overall higher mastery advantage than this? Specifically referring to mm hunter

Can both set be enchanted? I think SoO have the full range of enchants available to them right? What about the ilvl60s?

Users who are viewing this thread