Info about 45

Three other sources of item level 60 gear are:
1) Legion crafted armor upgraded with Obliterum+Blood of Sargeras.
2) Unsullied Tokens which drop from chests in Argus.
3) Relinquished Tokens bought from Vendor thaumaturge vashreen on Argus ship for Veiled Argunite.
upload_2020-11-20_23-45-24.png

Hi. This is my first post and my twink is robbyhobby on wildhammer eu. A lvl45 prot pala. I twinked him because I was fed up of gettin beat up by max lvl hordies when I was in Argus at the start of uk lockdown, when I came back to WOW. I was wondering about the azerite gear and wether or not to replace it with lvl 60 inc socket gear. Are the traits on azerite better than the stat boost i'd get?

Hi. This is my first post and my twink is robbyhobby on wildhammer eu. A lvl45 prot pala. I twinked him because I was fed up of gettin beat up by max lvl hordies when I was in Argus at the start of uk lockdown, when I came back to WOW. I was wondering about the azerite gear and wether or not to replace it with lvl 60 inc socket gear. Are the traits on azerite better than the stat boost i'd get?
Yes, Azerite is very good

Here's a big tip about melee weapons in the 45s bracket, at least from what i've seen on my rogue, do not go for any weapon above item level 50.

The sharpening stones that give +3 damage do not give just 3 damage, they actually increase your weapon dps by 5. I tested this by using an ilvl 50 dagger with +5 weapon dmg enchant and adamantite sharpening stone, the item level 50 dagger had the same damage output as an ilvl 100 dagger.

On a side note when it comes to other item level 50 gear, keep in mind the old enchants. For example i would recommend getting ilvl 50 socketed wrists from the auction house so you can enchant it with +5 of your main stat, thus making the bracers give as much main-stat as item level 90 bracers.

Last edited:
Have dauntless gear been nerfed? I bought a load of dauntless bracer tokens and the ones that warforged only went up to ilvl55. I’m hoping it’s only bracers but I have a bad feeling it isn’t.

Have dauntless gear been nerfed? I bought a load of dauntless bracer tokens and the ones that warforged only went up to ilvl55. I’m hoping it’s only bracers but I have a bad feeling it isn’t.

Nope still procs ilvl 60, got these just before I posted.

upload_2020-11-22_8-20-54.png

What about outdoor bosses, for example supreme lord kazzak in chromietime mode? Does anyone know what gear any outdoor boss drops when scaled with chromietime.

Additional info:
1) Thaumaturge Vashreen sells Relic tokens and Unsullied Relics drop in Argus as well, for a chance at Warforged level 60 to increase your Artifact weapon to level 80.
2) Level 50 Legion crafted gear can be enchanted before you raise their item level, so you don't miss out on extra stats just because its level 60.

upload_2020-11-22_12-55-21.png

Last edited:
I would recommend looking into TBC dungoens for gear as well, i found these triple socket leggings last night and since theyre ilvl 50, they can be enchanted with +6 agi.

z4aHCfc

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-21 21.32.26.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-21 21.32.26.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 189
I would recommend looking into TBC dungoens for gear as well, i found these triple socket leggings last night and since theyre ilvl 50, they can be enchanted with +6 agi.

z4aHCfc
Most BC dungeon gear has bad secondary stats, but that piece is very good. I would recommend SoO mythic gear if you want particular secondary stats and the extra sockets :)

- The Legion legendaries are 59 now and useless since their effects have been disabled, with the exception of the crafted ones because they have 3 sockets (I know for sure leatherworking leather and mail legendaries have 3 sockets). So because of that, the crafted legendary is BiS.

Not entirely true - if you look closely - some of the Legendaries have more secondary stats on them - significantly more. for example cloth boots Norgannon's Foresight gives you 35 points of secondaries (normal 60 got 25 and normal 50 got 21) which is better then socketed 60 or socketed and enchanted 50.

There is a few others class specific ones out there.

- I haven't encountered a single item that is 60+ for my level 45 but I haven't done Antorus yet (because Blizzard sucks ass and disabled our group finder). I honestly doubt any 60+ gear drops in Legion.

For all my mount runs in Antorus i haven't seen a single Warforge here after prepatch - seems like Antorus is now the worst source of gear and darkshore relinquished is the easiest to farm sosketed 60-es.

The only good source for Nethershards I could find is the Iks'reeged daily world quest (could get 1, could get 4k of them, random) and maybe the mission you get sometimes in your Order Hall (for 7.5k Nethershards, it's not always up). Except that, you get get nethershards from invasion bosses wq (400 each) and various other stuff but it's not worth it, I guess. I did spend about 100k Nethershards so far and I got full Warforged ilevel 60 gear with sockets (except wrist). Nothing with sockets AND tertiary yet. Lottery.

Important - when in Chromie time - invasions give no Nethershards - but chests on broken shore gives double the amounthe (about 100 per chest) - so you disable Chromie time for invasion then enable for chest gathering,
[doublepost=1606098341,1606096894][/doublepost]
I crafted about ... let's say 100 BfA rings and not a single one procced rare(60) after the pre-patch. So, I'm not sure. They have sockets but the green normal ones are 53 I think. If rares could proc, yeah, those would be great. I've seen people with blue BfA jc rings but they don't want to share how/when.

All those rings was GFathered from before prepatch - now they no longer prok blue upgrade.

Important - all Legion trinket have only 25% of their power in activatable and prok abilities in PvP (early BFA nerf), but pure stat ones are fine and have their full power.

Nope still procs ilvl 60, got these just before I posted.

View attachment 17591
Just bought some more dauntless tokens with nether shards and they still only warforged to 55. I had a couple of tokens in my bags already and one of those warforged to 60. So I’m guessing either I had them before the change or they were ones dropped from rares. Could be just me. Maybe I’ve hit a weekly cap or something.
Edit
Probably weekly cap thing. Bought some more tokens after reset and ones that Warforged went to ilvl60.

Last edited:
So it seems Vindicator Jaelaana the 7th Legion Emissary now requires level 50 to use items. Pre-patch I would buy Cache of War Resouces and send them to my 45 (110) to be able to complete war table missions. Now the BoA item are giving an error message "Item can not be used" even though my 45 is exalted with 7th Legion. So why is this reputation vendor gated behind level 50 when most players would already be into SL content by now?

Quick question. I used to have almost full antorus mythic titanforge gear on my 110 and now I'm looking at wowhead and antorus mythic is ilvl 50 something. You guys are talking about ilvl 60 so does it mean my twink is completly garbage now? Not sure if I want to resub if that's the case

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread