EU Incursion in Zul'Gurub - 5th May

Yep, a lot of fun during this event!

We will communicate new info soon.

Do not hesitate to share screens / videos here ! :)

The Zul'Gurub Twitch replay is now available on Youtube! :)

We are very glad to see this event well happened in terms of communication and organization.

We would love to hear your feedback about this event and see what you think of it. What did you think, does it was good or not? Possible improvements? Something you did not appreciate or rather appreciate?

Our goal is to stay close to the community, so feel free to give your feedbacks in the #zulgurub-feedbacks channel ;) (in discord)

I think the idea was cool, however it looked unorganised and not very good to watch from the horde stream.

Would love to see some sort of organised Wargame event.

@Millsy , as we also said in the wow20 discord:

To be honest, it has been our first outdoor pvp with more than 20 people (almost 50 this time). We have been talking in the staff chats, to avoid this kind of thing in the future events.

From now, these are our main ideas to improve:
-better phase control, even if it was very good
-macros for inviting, to make it fast
-balance teams with a list of classes given by us (same for ally/horde), and people can sign up taking one of the free classes.
-balance teams related to the the more skill players that decide to sign up (we will ask people we know with pvp knowledge to keep a similar amount of skill players on each side)
-macros for /raid regarding some strategies -> it is true that you can talk with /s, and not in /raid, but it was hard to read all of you in /s.
-and related to the previous -> special staff for voice channel -> we did not used voice chat this time because of 2 things: A)we wanted to make sure that the people without voice chat get the same info as the others that could be in a voice chat, and B) we did not had stuff for voice chats. We were very busy with all the other things, and it would have been great to find help for this

So we will keep improving! (in fact, we have already improved compared with previous events). For me, as staff, I think that 7/10 is the score I give to it, knowking all the different part that you have to control when you do a event like this

Users who are viewing this thread