Incoming Heroic TBC gem nurfs

Now we just have to wait 3 expansions until blizz finds out they can nerf hunters on lvl 20 without hurting max lvl by (using the system they already have in game!) making raptor strike having 2 ranks, where it would make generic damage until rank 2 aviable from higher lvls

blizzard has done split buffs in the past but are rare...overall are lazy going with blanket buffs based on max level needs.

believe it was in MOP, maybe WOD, blizzard did a buff to feral druids which went into affect at like 5 levels before max level. sone DEV must have said whoa on the buff and did the level restriction.

blizzard is inconsistent evaluating what gets pushed down. that's the reason we had OP feral in CATA only, OP bal druids CATA thru WOD. OP arc mages CATA thru MOP then again in BFA with the numerous arcane % dmg buffs thru the expac, OP hunters in SL

i remember when twinking was cool. you saw somebody with something grandfathered or unoriginal and it made me go, wow look at that guy. now its just a bunch of cry baby bitches complaining they dont have what the next guy has and it has to be a level playing field. since when has twinking ever been a level playing field. nerfing gems won't mean shit. people going to cry over 2 or 4 gem spaces. this bracket is wack as crack.
You are that dumb and really dont understand the difference between honest gf gear in the past and a huge amount of bugs and their massive use in a garbage addon like SL is now? srly? For more than a year, for many people, the game on 20s boiled down to who will find and use vulnerabilities more and become stronger due to the broken game and are you talking about crying bitches here or is this modern twinking? just LMAO.
If you really think so, u are definitely not old twink and disgusting.
I'm sorry.

Of course, not only the players are to blame for this, but also the developers who stopped making high-quality things and polishing it to a shine.
And...
Yes, twinking is domination - including with the "best in slots" items, but this is not the same as abusing bugs, using exploits and other nasty things that kill all the fun for true old twinks.
Turn on your head, stop constantly being hypocritical and take care of yourself. Sometimes all need to call things what they are.
If you like this, i think you should take a closer look at GTA online and other trash projects with a bunch of bugs and cheaters. Normal adults prefer to acquire POWER (a strong character) in an honest way, rather than trying to constantly engage in some villains in this crazy arms race.
I hope that at least for now, some of you will understand something.
And look in the mirror after ...
And then tell me who do you see in the reflection, a human or a monkey? :)
Think about it!(it's joke)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sil
You are that dumb and really dont understand the difference between honest gf gear in the past and a huge amount of bugs and their massive use in a garbage addon like SL is now? srly? For more than a year, for many people, the game on 20s boiled down to who will find and use vulnerabilities more and become stronger due to the broken game and are you talking about crying bitches here or is this modern twinking? just LMAO.
If you really think so, u are definitely not old twink and disgusting.
I'm sorry.

Of course, not only the players are to blame for this, but also the developers who stopped making high-quality things and polishing it to a shine.
And...
Yes, twinking is domination - including with the "best in slots" items, but this is not the same as abusing bugs, using exploits and other nasty things that kill all the fun for true old twinks.
Turn on your head, stop constantly being hypocritical and take care of yourself. Sometimes all need to call things what they are.
If you like this, i think you should take a closer look at GTA online and other trash projects with a bunch of bugs and cheaters. Normal adults prefer to acquire POWER (a strong character) in an honest way, rather than trying to constantly engage in some villains in this crazy arms race.
I hope that at least for now, some of you will understand something.
And look in the mirror after ...
And then tell me who do you see in the reflection, a human or a monkey? :)
Think about it!(it's joke)

Oh clearly I am exploiting. Because I did SSO mythic and got weapons that blizzard later grandfathered. And because those weapons happen to be allowed 5/6 gems I am now abusing the power. Even though the same idiots like you don't complain about them scaling down a weapon 50x more powerful like destiny. Your logic is retarded. You're retarded. And you have the audacity to call me the hypocrite on here for "abusing" something that blizzard allowed in the game for the longest time. Here you are now telling me to take a look at myself, when you're the one who made a thread abusing ilvl 85s, which I have pictures of. Yet you call me the abnormal adult but you're the one that decided to use exploiting in a "honest way". You fucking dunce. Holy shit these retards in this community.

"Yes, twinking is domination - including with the "best in slots" items, but this is not the same as abusing bugs, using exploits and other nasty things that kill all the fun for true old twinks." says this same mother fucker.

WoWScrnShot_111721_005641.jpg

Do threads normally get this spicy when something gets nerfed?

Yes.

These fixes are justified, coz some people are 40 ilvls above intended.
We are supposed to use max ilvl 28 items and have max 40%-50% secondary stat, but Blizz can't control everything right away, so they nerf item by item. These people cant deal with it, so they call Blizz "fun police". You can be legit twink with normal gear too, so just ignore crybabies..

Reactions: Sil
Understandably, after all, there is a monkey in the reflection, well, it happens!
How many times do you still need to write why the topic about 85 items was opened, so that people like you would understand it? and how much did he works there after, 3 or 4 days? You are really very dumb.
Sadly.
Holy shit these retards in this community.
I agree, grown-up morons as u

Last edited:
Understandably, after all, there is a monkey in the reflection, well, it happens!
How many times do you still need to write why the topic about 85 items was opened, so that people like you would understand it? and how much did he works there after 3 or 4 days? You are really very dumb.
Sadly.
Called your ass out and this is what you come up with? Your English is more broken than your logic. Go back to google translate then come talk with me. Dumb shit.

Normal reaction, well!
It happens.
Next time do not forget to remember about crying bitches, typing same nonsense as you.
Simp <3

Do threads normally get this spicy when something gets nerfed?
only when people who crutch on said items are also trolls who think hyper aggro posting is new or amusing.

we are, after all, talking about the guy with like 3 sock puppet accounts who will argue with himself if his posts dont get traction.

Dear chops, dont fall in my eyes harder.
I only have one account on your forum, which is very easy to check.
But it doesn't matter at all

Honestly the nerf ain't even a big deal. on my warrior, the 2h weapons are still i26 and give 6 str and 4 stam worth of stats in gem slots. It's still a very competitive weapon. The 1hs gotta still be in contention for BiS for SMF with their stat contribution. I don't get the drama, this is no big deal; an appropriate correction that didn't make any of your items useless.

If I could make everyone's gear the same ilevels and balance out everything I would do it. It would make things more fun and competitive, nobody likes that 1 dude who cheats on among us with hacks why would we like twinks that use retarded shit.

There are 2 types of players in twinks rats and legends.

The rats @Behindew @Lumary will look to get every edge because they are bad at the game and have to literally obtain full grandfathered gear on overpowered classes to be good, avoid all competitive games.

Then there are legends who get best in slot, play competitive games, want everything to be as balanced as possible, so there is no excuse to why they are winning.

In the end it comes to being good or being bad.

There are 2 types of players

all things said .. gears or skills or exploits or whatever .. i always think there are ONLY 2 types of players in bg .. either a fker or a fkee .. a player will know he gets fked when he got fked .. its that simple .. i believe fkers dont complain .. usually its the fkee that does .. in game and irl .. i mean look, saddam can complain all he wants about how unfair the OP american forces were that wiped out his country .. bottomline is he got owned .. i, personally, come into a game to be a fker (i dont know about the rest of you) .. i dont want to be a fkee .. i dont need a reason why i need to be a good fkee .. fkee is just not what i want to be, i will not go away thinking i am an uprighteous fkee and that makes everything feel right after getting fked .. thats just weird !!! the fundamental of twinking is that twinks are fkers .. again personally, if i got fked in a bg, i will examine why AND how to reversed that, a bg is team vs team .. the fastest way to balance it off is to get the team to work together to take out a fker .. no matter how op a fker is, he cannot survive when hit by several players at the same time, in 10-19 and in 20-29, this is the case. if you cant do that .. just quit the bg and requeue again, until you meet a team that fights with the same mentality as you, some days your whole team are lvlers .. thats just luck .. if there are several other twinks in your team you dont have any worry at all .. in the end, you just want to WIN A BG

Users who are viewing this thread