Incoming Heroic TBC gem nurfs

Zayne7

Zayne
We intend to make several targeted adjustments and bugfixes to enchants, gems from Burning Crusade Heroic Dungeons, and trinkets that come from Legion Timewalking.
  • Some of these changes have already gone live, such as the adjustments to the Endless Tincture of Renewed Combat and the Crusader weapon enchantment.

Guess they want to kill twinking even for PvE purposes. That's pretty much gonna cost them my sub as that and pet batteling is all i even enjoy in this game now.

I have the 5/6 gems for int and str myself... But I'm actually happy if they nerf it. I get to test different weapons again on my dru>B)
Weapons I have allready collected for the inevitable nerfs, cus im a bigbrainboii ofc.
[doublepost=1639194873,1639194840][/doublepost]Now we just gotta wait for the Crusader healing nerf, n we all gooooood

i remember when twinking was cool. you saw somebody with something grandfathered or unoriginal and it made me go, wow look at that guy. now its just a bunch of cry baby bitches complaining they dont have what the next guy has and it has to be a level playing field. since when has twinking ever been a level playing field. nerfing gems won't mean shit. people going to cry over 2 or 4 gem spaces. this bracket is wack as crack.

What exactly are they nerfing?

When I gear a new 20, I just run TBC dungeons to get dungeon drops and dungeon quest rewards with socket(s). Then I fill the sockets with +3 primary stat or the +2/+2 main stat and vers gems from capital city pvp vendors.

Are they nerfing that gear or gems? Or is this some other gear or broken mechanic I'm unaware of?

good, these gems clearly missed the tunning pass for slands pre patch. It's about time blizzard actually made game changes to things below max lvl.

good, these gems clearly missed the tunning pass for slands pre patch. It's about time blizzard actually made game changes to things below max lvl.
Now we just have to wait 3 expansions until blizz finds out they can nerf hunters on lvl 20 without hurting max lvl by (using the system they already have in game!) making raptor strike having 2 ranks, where it would make generic damage until rank 2 aviable from higher lvls

Now we just have to wait 3 expansions until blizz finds out they can nerf hunters on lvl 20 without hurting max lvl by (using the system they already have in game!) making raptor strike having 2 ranks, where it would make generic damage until rank 2 aviable from higher lvls

Same with aimed shot, I just don't understand why they don't use this system more often, like they split rogues eviscerate damage in bfa( or legion) into 2 ranks reducing its damage by 50%. So why not some of the more outliers for lvlers? Baffled by blizzard tbh lol.

Same with aimed shot, I just don't understand why they don't use this system more often, like they split rogues eviscerate damage in bfa( or legion) into 2 ranks reducing its damage by 50%. So why not some of the more outliers for lvlers? Baffled by blizzard tbh lol.

Also made conflagration 2 ranks for lock

i remember when twinking was cool. you saw somebody with something grandfathered or unoriginal and it made me go, wow look at that guy. now its just a bunch of cry baby bitches complaining they dont have what the next guy has and it has to be a level playing field. since when has twinking ever been a level playing field. nerfing gems won't mean shit. people going to cry over 2 or 4 gem spaces. this bracket is wack as crack.

100% agree.

What are you even talking about? :thonk:

What are you even talking about? :thonk:
exactly what i said. you're probably that guy that bitches about these weapons but doesn't think destiny is 5x more overpowered. who are you anyway? probably some dude i flagged in the gultch.

I'm kind of new here - what is destiny? Is that another strong gem which cannot be obtained anymore?
Its a classic boe world drop epic sword that only exists for below 20 in items that were squished in SL prepatch. And while its certainly strong its not as broken at 20 as it is at 22. So just be happy its not a 20-29 bracket.

Man that's whack... The only peeps with those gems that has an advantage over anyone is in the 20-29s xp-off bracket and they don't even q anymore. I farmed everyday for two months, up hill, both ways just to get only 22 gems because it only dropped in one dungeon. I'm not crying or raging. It just sucks that I wanna have my cake and eat it at the same time. I can't wait for the guys that left blizzard to make something promising again.

futurama-freedom-day.gif

exactly what i said. you're probably that guy that bitches about these weapons but doesn't think destiny is 5x more overpowered. who are you anyway? probably some dude i flagged in the gultch.
Still don't get what you're going on about :thonkW:

Users who are viewing this thread