In regard to the level 10 'problem'

Subpar said:
450 profs, exploited armor/shoulder kits and shoulder enchants, seeing as how this was pre-bg merge. Also WBFH to a lesser extent.

Like I said, you have to quit playing or get used to it. qq oh well, try another bracket

ps, i play a 10 rogue with a grand total of 2 resil. u mad?

Cool, so 450 profs allowed 6 twinks to attack 1 twink for an entire bg without killing him. Thanks for clearing that up.

Subpar said:
450 profs, exploited armor/shoulder kits and shoulder enchants, seeing as how this was pre-bg merge. Also WBFH to a lesser extent.

Like I said, you have to quit playing or get used to it. qq oh well, try another bracket

ps, i play a 10 rogue with a grand total of 2 resil. u mad?

I like how you didn't even read what he posted.

I hate to say it, but I really don't mind it.

One could name a long list of things people have said were "absolutely horrendous... bracket ruining.. the worst of the worst because nothing else _____"

In a few months, something new will come along.

Not a month ago there was QQ aboit hunters.

Now it is this.. hunters seem to be forgotten.

After awhile this will be just another day in the life.

I don't mean to say that I love it, but it isn't a big deal.

I played three games in a row with no 10's. I can deal with the occasional ones, because every now and then I find it enjoyable to not have to worry about the objective and run around 1vXing or practicing jumps / trying new ones.

On a side note.. I don't see how a level ten should get to the flag before a 19 anyway- if you know the 10 is going for the flag and yu don't try to fc or temporary fc yourself.. then you can't complain about the ten getting it.

Just my thoughts.

Falaris said:
Cool, so 450 profs allowed 6 twinks to attack 1 twink for an entire bg without killing him. Thanks for clearing that up.

Thats back before bgs were 100% twinks, so yes 6 players in any given wsg probably COULD have. Or is that not part of "twinkings history"?

Subpar said:
Thats back before bgs were 100% twinks, so yes 6 players in any given wsg probably COULD have.

Its pretty easy to see your posting is nothing more than trolling, since youve been caught on multiple occasions completely changing around what is said to try to make it look good from your perspective. It seems your name isnt only a reference to your ability to play the game anymore.

Falaris said:
Its pretty easy to see your posting is nothing more than trolling, since youve been caught on multiple occasions completely changing around what is said to try to make it look good from your perspective. It seems your name isnt only a reference to your ability to play the game anymore.

I hate to be that asshole that breaks quotes up into little pieces, but...

You said:

Falaris said:
Id like for you to name one thing in Twinkings history that was powerful enough to allow one person to sit midfield for the duration of a game, be attacked by 6 DPS, and /rofl at them the whole time

And I answered:

Subpar said:
450 profs, exploited armor/shoulder kits and shoulder enchants, seeing as how this was pre-bg merge. Also WBFH to a lesser extent?

All of these were OP buffs, taken advantage of by twinks, in "twinkings history". See how I said "pre-bg merge"? Back when I, or anyone, had 450 mining and 450 herbalism, or the exploited armor kits/+30stam shoulder enchant, we were in the same bracket as the levelers. People complained exactly because a twink COULD "sit midfield for the duration of a game, be attacked by 6 DPS, and /rofl at them the whole time". This is the MAJORITY of twinkings history, and its the reason people seem to hate twinks.

Just because Im saying something you dont agree with doesn't mean Im trolling. You just seem to be crying non stop. I dont HAVE to "completely change" youre argument around, your argument is retarded

in short: u mad

No matter how twinked out you were, you couldn't take on 6 people. There is nothing in twinking history that is more powerful than the level 10's durability.

levl 10 resilience stacking IS what twinking is.

twinking was & still is bending the rules (not breaking nobody use 3rd party anything to obtain gear)

ultimatly to become overpowered in pvp.

I made a lvl 10 troll priest, 26 resilience and i oomed a lvl 80 paladin in a duel outside of org.

thats epic you gotta admit, (among killing lvl 40-60 non boa players 1v1)

i havent BG'd on it because its obviously a bit too overpowered and i got a brain, EU is up shit creak im not guna make even worse times.

But if some allies are being bad GY farming or turtling one day sure i'd log it and teach them a lesson.

whats the point in qq when they are just doing what you strive to do, but better (untill nerfbat)

suzzane said:
levl 10 resilience stacking IS what twinking is.

twinking was & still is bending the rules (not breaking nobody use 3rd party anything to obtain gear)

ultimatly to become overpowered in pvp.

I made a lvl 10 troll priest, 26 resilience and i oomed a lvl 80 paladin in a duel outside of org.

thats epic you gotta admit, (among killing lvl 40-60 non boa players 1v1)

i havent BG'd on it because its obviously a bit too overpowered and i got a brain, EU is up shit creak im not guna make even worse times.

But if some allies are being bad GY farming or turtling one day sure i'd log it and teach them a lesson.

whats the point in qq when they are just doing what you strive to do, but better (untill nerfbat)

Level 10 resil is what twinking is for the bad players who give twinking a bad name by beating up on undergeared noobs. Those of you who claim that thats ALL twinks have ever wanted to do are obviously clueless. Some of us twink because we prefer to fight against equally geared toons instead of regearing.

Before anyone chimes in with some offbase comment about 'pre xp-off patch', theres a pretty good chance Ive been twinking since before 90% of you played the game.

Falaris said:
Level 10 resil is what twinking is for the bad players who give twinking a bad name by beating up on undergeared noobs. Those of you who claim that thats ALL twinks have ever wanted to do are obviously clueless. Some of us twink because we prefer to fight against equally geared toons instead of regearing.

By undergeared noobs you mean lvl 19 twinks in xp off wsg? You say you want to play only against equally geared toons.. but what good is that when all the spells and stat scaling is totally unbalanced and fights are 50% down to RNG and the other half what class you play. E.g fishing hat hunter vs fishing hat mage, same gear but rofl. So by that logic you like to fight people with the same gear.. but you don't mind if it isnt balanced.. so whats wrong with lvl 10s.

I know regearing is really annoying though, but since late TBC twinks have had to slightly regear pretty much every content patch because something retardedly OP shows up.

Winning duels matters? No way did he oom a lvl 80 paladin though trolololol.

Missboom said:
No matter how twinked out you were, you couldn't take on 6 people.

lolwut? my pally, hunter and druid all could ever since cross-realm bgs came out. Even my rogue, to a lesser extent. THough I wont argue with the 2nd half of your post, atm 10 pallys/priests are ridiculously survivable

Subpar said:
lolwut? my pally, hunter and druid all could ever since cross-realm bgs came out. Even my rogue, to a lesser extent. THough I wont argue with the 2nd half of your post, atm 10 pallys/priests are ridiculously survivable

This entire conversation has been in regards to twink vs twink. You know it, we know it. Your trolling is terrible

Falaris said:
This entire conversation has been in regards to twink vs twink. You know it, we know it. Your trolling is terrible

Except Im not trolling whatsoever.

Falaris said:
Twinkings history

Maybe YOUR side of the conversation has been in regards to twink vs twink, but seeing as how that wasnt said anywhere in this entire thread, I had no goddamn idea. Im replying to what I see in text in front of me, perhaps you should be a bit clearer in the future?

perfect said:
By undergeared noobs you mean lvl 19 twinks in xp off wsg? You say you want to play only against equally geared toons.. but what good is that when all the spells and stat scaling is totally unbalanced and fights are 50% down to RNG and the other half what class you play. E.g fishing hat hunter vs fishing hat mage, same gear but rofl. So by that logic you like to fight people with the same gear.. but you don't mind if it isnt balanced.. so whats wrong with lvl 10s.

I know regearing is really annoying though, but since late TBC twinks have had to slightly regear pretty much every content patch because something retardedly OP shows up.

Winning duels matters? No way did he oom a lvl 80 paladin though trolololol.

10s being this unkillable just results in a chain effect:

- 10s FC, ruin the BG, makes players rage

- Said RQ's decide, fuck this shit, I'll make a 10 to see what it's like

- OMFG I DON'T DIE????????????? IMA DITCH MAI 19 4 DIS YE YE

The process repeats until everyone's either a level 10 or a Holy Paladin; rogues OP burst doesn't get regarded because everyone' either a lolholy or a 10. The rogue' make level 10s or Holy Paladins. Most likely 10s, because Holy Paladins can be killed by 3 rogues.

Inb4 loldur banned. I obviously couldnt care less. Mods have shown repeatedly they intervene on whims. One person has a viewpoint thats different from a moderator and they get banned for 'trolling', however another person is doing the exact same thing, except happens to be siding with a moderator, and..... nothing happens.

Falaris said:
Lets see. We're talking about how CURRENTLY level 10 resilience is unbalanced. Then, you quote an obscure reference to something against nontwinks, which cant even be substantiated, and claim youve been 'ontopic' this entire time. Youre fucking garbage, get the fuck out of this discussion faggot.

See, thats not how the thread really went, sorry bro. Like I said earlier:

u-mad1.jpg

Also, 450 profs are obscure? olol

Users who are viewing this thread