In prep for WoD

Pre 3.0 was never mentioned by you. You have made no valid points to your claim to how twinking is in it's best possible state. You refuse to support it with evidence from the player base, which you used as argument, even at the bet of 100k. Its been your move this entire time.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Debating with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.
You will never agree to any of my points thus I will continue it no further. Good day...

Sweetsydney...

Debating with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.
You will never agree to any of my points thus I will continue it no further. Good day...

Sweetsydney...

Tuck your tail like a good little girl. About time you figured out your role....

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

You both need to be quiet. 3 pages of crap nit picking "debate" pushes this discussion no where.

Me, I'm just gonna wait till wod hits, scaling might be the better option
(hope all that resist gear scales =D) as for prot we get devastate at lvl 26, which is rage free and a spam-able ability, sadly it will no longer apply sunder armor.

Me, I'm just gonna wait till wod hits, scaling might be the better option
(hope all that resist gear scales =D) as for prot we get devastate at lvl 26, which is rage free and a spam-able ability, sadly it will no longer apply sunder armor.
It is unfortunate that many of the classes get extra abilities at lvl 26 and not at a milestone like 25. That is one less level of scaling. Going to have to do some scaling experiments all over again and weigh whether it is worth the loss of a couple of key abilities and really, really nice gear to lose out on scaling.
Open alpha has not even begun.

Sweetsidney...

You both need to be quiet. 3 pages of crap nit picking "debate" pushes this discussion no where.

What would as working class twinks have to do if not for the bitching and ranting.
Reading shit like this from my 9-5 office job makes my day.

continue plz.

Last time twinking was as active as it is now was in bc at 19s. Anyone with half a brain can see that as clear as day. Stupid to even argue against it.

Last time twinking was as active as it is now was in bc at 19s. Anyone with half a brain can see that as clear as day. Stupid to even argue against it.

You really are out of touch with reality.

There are currently no wsg's happening for 29s, 39s, 49s, or 59s.

There was a time when all of those brackets were getting games on a regular basis, as well as 19s having so much more activity than they do now it's not even comparable. It's understandable that you wouldn't know this if you weren't playing as of wrath, but if you were, you really need to give your head a shake.

I mean its cool that your f2p-farming bracket is active, but nobody decent even considers that a real twink bracket. Meanwhile twinking as a whole is experiencing the lowest activity it has seen, ever.

There was a time when all of those brackets were getting games on a regular basis, as well as 19s having so much more activity than they do now it's not even comparable. It's understandable that you wouldn't know this if you weren't playing as of wrath, but if you were, you really need to give your head a shake.

I mean its cool that your f2p-farming bracket is active, but nobody decent even considers that a real twink bracket. Meanwhile twinking as a whole is experiencing the lowest activity it has seen, ever.
Sadly you are mistaken, 39's do get get games. More than 19's as a matter of fact.

Please keep this thread a positive one. There is no reason to critize someone for choosing a particular bracket. The 19's bracket of yore is no different than today's 20-24 bracket. Good day.

Sadly you are mistaken, 39's do get get games. More than 19's as a matter of fact.

Please keep this thread a positive one. There is no reason to critize someone for choosing a particular bracket. The 19's bracket of yore is no different than today's 20-24 bracket. Good day.

39s do not get games on live.

First of all dont discount the magnitude of the 24s bracket, 2nd - This thread starts with the words "in prep" so a lot of what people are saying is that twinking is rapidly gaining more and more activity up till WoD when it will be even larger. I think you need to reconsider all aspects of the situation, and blizzards indirect actions are sure to have an impact on us, if we bring the numbers - they will too.

Users who are viewing this thread