In prep for WoD

Zuro said:
one does not simply prepare for all the 24 hunters and rogues coming to 29.

Hunters are being nerfed into the ground, losing their CC and damage. Rogues aren't going to fare much better.

Activate said:
Tell that to the trials.

I don't speak Jaja.

Also, it won't take very long for most of them to rage quit once they realize how ill equipped a level 20 is to face off against a level 29. Blizzard has never been good at balancing game @ low levels, this time around they might get damage/healing numbers right, but they most likely won't get ability disparity even remotely close (some classes will continue to have an advantage with their abilities over classes that don't have theirs yet).

Well Im working on maxing engi and jc on my toons, also grinding boas on all accs, migh lvl a few new ones aswell :)

Is this the bracket to choose for someone coming back to twinking?

Possibly....
Hard to say right now. Easy-peasy to level one up and plop some BoAs on it. After that you only need a few more items to be viable.
Now, if you want to be good or even real good, I suggest spending a little more time on one class, ie. don't roll alts of every FotM. Own that class, make it YOUR class.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

Possibly....
Hard to say right now. Easy-peasy to level one up and plop some BoAs on it. After that you only need a few more items to be viable.
Now, if you want to be good or even real good, I suggest spending a little more time on one class, ie. don't roll alts of every FotM. Own that class, make it YOUR class.
/cheers

Sweetsidney

I've decided to roll a warlock for the 24 bracket and embrace any changes with WoD :) Thanks for the advice

Users who are viewing this thread