In Memoriam - Sneaky

I'v called blizzard today and will have a talk with a senior tomorrow about changing the current experience locking npc from the current name to Sneaky.

This is an amazing notion and definitely should be done.
Sneaky's legacy lives on, even to people that haven't explored the world of twinking yet.

Rest in peace, you were a great influence to many xx

Rest in peace.

Also, you should ask if Sneaky's 19 Rogue could keep the name Sneaky, because if his account goes inactive that name becomes available on request to other subscribed players. :/

Would also suggest this.

hahaha thats what i wanted to do ><

E: didn't he have an accent "é" ?
Indeed, but NPCs don't usually have accents so I went without. Honestly, now that I pictured it... Well, I still hope Blizz will make the change, but I think I'd cry the first few times I had to interact with an NPC Sneaky. ;_;

Is there an EU thread?

m1NJYzL.jpg

ສ່ວນທີ່ເຫຼືອໃນສັນຕິພາບ

I apologize for the lost of your friends, and prayers are with them and the family. Here is a temporary signature for those who care and value the life of the lost. I will continue making another one, at a better quality.

Rest In Peace
ສ່ວນທີ່ເຫຼືອໃນສັນຕິພາບ

Remember to meet up by the Rogue trainers in Darnassus on the server Elune at 2 p.m. PST (GMT-8:00) today!

SK4W3cf.jpg

Winn cant post and said he'd be willing to do invites on his 85 DK on Elune for visitations tomorrow.

Winn#1218

Anyone from EU or without a current subscription: just make a trial shortly ahead of the meet up time and make your way to Darnassus.

Today we've gathered to remember a great twink, taken from us before his time. He was not only a great ally in the gulch, but a loved and respected member of this community. Everyone gathered here today and those who could not be here with us goes to show how much of an impact Sneaky had on all of our lives.

I remember Sneaky as a person who enjoyed games no matter the outcome, a man who put his heart into every game, and someone who was willing to do whatever it took to help the community grow and truly great. It is truly a shame that it took such a terrible tragedy to see his dreams and goals and to come together as one community.

May we go forward and celebrate every day and every battle in the gulch in Sneaky's memory and all that he strove to achieve. Farewell twink, brother, friend. You will be truly missed and NEVER forgotten.

Only just saw this myself.

Sad, especially as it appears he was so young, which always seems to make it worse.

As a fellow twink, RIP and /salute.

Users who are viewing this thread