Im running out of consumables help please.

Ohjustgreat

Veteran
upload_2019-6-26_22-27-28.png

Nothing more cringey than watching people glider off before they die.
Who gliders before they die? I glider to get to other bases in ab faster lol

Who gliders before they die? I glider to get to other bases in ab faster lol

A lot of idiots in the 20s bracket glider to not die in arathi basin or drop flag and glider to not die in warsong gulch. A death isn't really that bad lmao.

A lot of idiots in the 20s bracket glider to not die in arathi basin or drop flag and glider to not die in warsong gulch. A death isn't really that bad lmao.

It's much easier to afk, amirite?

Fake edit: damn guess I'm not quitting tink info

I'm just wondering when you guys are going to get over that bullshit??? You're a twink use what you want when you want. Love your bags btw always nice seeing other twinks using things. ~~~~Nixzy

Ok well that is not in my control so how is it cringey.
Why fudge your stats man? My stats are about idk 95% legit. Only left if some Ahole twink was talking trash about me or i had RL shit and had to go. Nixzy-Tichondrius

Why fudge your stats man? My stats are about idk 95% legit. Only left if some Ahole twink was talking trash about me or i had RL shit and had to go. Nixzy-Tichondrius

I am guessing you don't play horde arathi basin or eye of the storm in the 20-29 bracket. Literally sometimes the highest hp player is 1.5k.

Haven't played alli in a very long time dude. Trust me i get pissed off to but if you leave you're only making it harder on the ones who stayed behind. Thank you though ;) Good thing i play my rogue now

Users who are viewing this thread