If you played 19s 07-09 what's up?

lol i just played on a random realm, in some 19 guild back then, i prolly saw u in a wsg, WATS UP

Sorry, maybe I should have stated all that information before, I guess I was just hoping all of my old friends would come out of the woodwork and be like ayeee let's play!

but uhm, I originally played on Shadowmoon, with my guild <O M G> then my first priest Nerfmurlocks on Laughing Skull with Twinks By Nature. Then Cyclone hit and I joined <Legion of Warsong>(from vindication) (BEST GUILD EVA #1 in mah <3 always=]) and ran the 19 public vent for cyclone for a while when cyclone was the place to be which i took by storm on the forums the day i transferred challenging everyone.(not trying to be a hardass)

I wish I could remember everything but too much time has past and was too many blunts ago.

but anyway i'd love to talk to some people from that era. hope to hear from ya

I do remember the names Gnotatwink and Pynk bro. was pynk a priest?

Shiz/Nerfmurlocks said:
it's like that? =/

Well I've been on just about every battlegroup. I'm sure I've seen you once or twice in a battleground but the names of my characters elude me. X3 Perhaps your looking to make new friends? XD

clips where you in outriders? i posted a thank you to that guild. orignial outriders? they had the best bc web site for twinks looking for gear back then. they looked like a tight group.

'07 is baby shit

<SO Leet> #1 19 twink guild Skullcrusher US ally side

Sergeant Rofan at your service

Shiz/Nerfmurlocks said:
Sorry, maybe I should have stated all that information before, I guess I was just hoping all of my old friends would come out of the woodwork and be like ayeee let's play!

but uhm, I originally played on Shadowmoon, with my guild <O M G> then my first priest Nerfmurlocks on Laughing Skull with Twinks By Nature. Then Cyclone hit and I joined <Legion of Warsong>(from vindication) (BEST GUILD EVA #1 in mah <3 always=]) and ran the 19 public vent for cyclone for a while when cyclone was the place to be which i took by storm on the forums the day i transferred challenging everyone.(not trying to be a hardass)

I wish I could remember everything but too much time has past and was too many blunts ago.

but anyway i'd love to talk to some people from that era. hope to hear from ya

I do remember the names Gnotatwink and Pynk bro. was pynk a priest?

You guys were sure #1.

low.jpg

Anyways, welcome back!

learn to read pizza, i said in my <3. hahaha, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST THAT EVER LIVED BROOOOOO hahaha

sorry i don't keep SS' from years ago LOL

shiz/nerfmurlocks said:
learn to read pizza, i said in my <3. Hahaha, we all know you're the best that ever lived broooooo hahaha

sorry i don't keep ss' from years ago lol

NO! You aren't allowed to be #1 in your heart! Only pizza is allowed to be #1!

Users who are viewing this thread