If you had the power.....

lokah

Legend
To remove one restriction from the many hard rules on f2p what would it be? for example if you picked that f2pers can join guilds.

I'd remove the not being able to talk to 85s 'cuz it's the biggest problem they think we ignore them and shit.

The ability to make groups with other F2P accounts.

I think we're pretty much fine as we are. So long as we premade, 24s aren't so much of a problem (even the ones that multibox).

What I'd do is allow us to mail items between our alts, so we could save on having to level every profession on every character, to get the benefits from them (and the newbies on the trials could make better use of their professions too, seeing as most need items from other professions to work, and you can't buy those on trials). It would also save a lot of farming for heirlooms, if we didn't have to get a new set for each new alt..

to level to 24 to make the bracket more balance.

Also this might be imaginary but the ability to ignore every account that has a 24 attached to it sounds pretty sweet, abit tired of the constant 24s alts trolling f2p chat and bg chat.

to level to 24 to make the bracket more balance.

Also this might be imaginary but the ability to ignore every account that has a 24 attached to it sounds pretty sweet, abit tired of the constant 24s alts trolling f2p chat and bg chat.

Stupid answer is stupid.

You think it's those 4 levels? NO.

Enchants ma boy. I would take P2P enchants over everything else HANDS DOWN.

/thread

One thing: Remove the level restriction.

Or...

• Remove the need to gear for pvp (remove the need for lfh/boas/etc)
  • Remove the need for good comps (don't punish ppl for lack/excess healers/dps)
  • Remove level difference in pvp zones/"battlegrounds" make everyone the same level
  • Remove auto-attack
  • Add meaningful personal content such as player housing (rather than pets/mounts)
  • Add customization for gear (change: color/model/etc)
  • Add dynamically adjustable content (content scaling)
  • Add skill based defenses and attacks
  • Add raidable faction towns (without higher level guards)

Have games where both sides are evenly geared and both sides have even numbers of "healers"/"dps"/"fc"

Games without the "holy trinity"

Make skill more of a factor than "gear"

Oh wait, make it guild wars 2!

• Remove the need to gear for pvp (remove the need for lfh/boas/etc)
  • Remove the need for good comps (don't punish ppl for lack/excess healers/dps)
  • Remove level difference in pvp zones/"battlegrounds" make everyone the same level
  • Remove auto-attack
  • Add meaningful personal content such as player housing (rather than pets/mounts)
  • Add customization for gear (change: color/model/etc)
  • Add dynamically adjustable content (content scaling)
  • Add skill based defenses and attacks
  • Add raidable faction towns (without higher level guards)

Have games where both sides are evenly geared and both sides have even numbers of "healers"/"dps"/"fc"

Games without the "holy trinity"

Make skill more of a factor than "gear"

Oh wait, make it guild wars 2!

I was reading this thinking...hmm, sounds like GW2.
<

GW2 looks really good, can't wait for it.

Since Yasueh's addons have made grouping so much easier, I'd say the one thing I'd like is to be able to mail stuff to different characters on our account. I'm logging in less and less as it is, have more alts geared up might keep me around.

I'd have it so theres no restrictions when interacting with other f2p chars. I understand the reasoning behind having free accounts be like a separate world from the pay ones, but allowing people there to interact with each other wouldn't harm paying customers if we could mail, invite, trade and freely chat among each other.

Users who are viewing this thread