If you could have any 80 as your new main..

Falkor said:
how high are you?

rogue is THE best dps class in the game. ive been grouped with rogues that have done over 13k dps (lol ony25, but still) on gimmick fights, and 9-10k on standard ToGC/ICC fights. my moonkin has over 5k gear score and i struggle to break 6.5k on a fight with minimal movement&single targets. and my feral gear i have 4.6k gear score yet get like 3.5 dps. i hate the feral 'rotation' so much..kudos to people who top the meters as feral, ive tried everything but still have trouble with it. just not the same as BC where it was simple as hell.

and for pvp? srsly....cloak of shadows is what broke pvpe imo (that and resil). so have fun with that, they excel in world pvp, bgs, and arena

as for the people saying destro locks. aff is the new destro.

as for me, i would either reroll rogue, retadin, or warrior (arms or fury), possibly a mage. i have a 66 pally and 71 warrior but im pretty lazy between raiding/farming badges on my druid and playing my 60 twink warrior (pve only sadly). i definitely prefer DPS, i spent vanilla and bc tanking and healing, and still heal heroics on my druid. dps is so nice and simple XD. ive raided on my friends 80 hunter, and i wasnt really blown away. pretty easy class. mana on them does suck a lot....cant believe they're only changing it in Cata and didnt sooner.

ROFL.... u should as urself the same question...

rogue dps> feral druid dps???? ARE U CRAZY????

feral druid is without a doubt the #1 dpser on single targets(escept maybe LOLarcane).... if ur doing 3.5k dps with that GS ur obviously doing it wrong. the first time i ever dpsed naxx (in a mixture of naxx10 and heroics gear) i was pulling over 4k, and i didnt even really know the rotation.. ur spec/rotation must be screwed up.

If I could pick any class it would be druid.

PHILtheTANK said:

feral druid is without a doubt the #1 dpser on single targets(escept maybe LOLarcane).... if ur doing 3.5k dps with that GS ur obviously doing it wrong. the first time i ever dpsed naxx (in a mixture of naxx10 and heroics gear) i was pulling over 4k, and i didnt even really know the rotation.. ur spec/rotation must be screwed up.

:confused:

rogues>feral druids in icc

PHILtheTANK said:

Don't post if you don't know what you are talking about.

WoW Meters Online - Combatlog Replay

Rogues all over the place :)

lolret

If you want to arena... DO NOT roll ret... Ret paladins have become less and less viable since s5. For pvp your best bet is prot or holy. If you're incredibly serious about pvp and are aiming for 2600+ then Holy would be the best choice. Honestly though, as I learned the hard way, rets are not the way to go anymore. And as for me, Id have an Arcane Mage. Absolutely incredible in arena with massive amounts of burst, and also great damage in pve. Mage/priest 2s #1

frost mage is somethign Ive always wanted to play

just leveled my 70 twink warlock to 80. leveled all the way to 80 as destro without training skills or upgrading gear (and in 4 days). hit 80, respecd affliction which has been fun. pretty darn easy to gear up nowadays...4.6k gs atm, once i hit 5k ill be in icc farming frost badges easier (this character is primarily for farming primordial saronites for gold).

also just noticed that phil guys post. LOL ur totally lying that you did 4k in heroic gear and some nax 10 on ur 1st raid - especially w/o knowing the rotation. just pure bs. on CERTAIN fights ferals can top the meters but generally rogues > fearls. oh and arcane mages are still super op.

Users who are viewing this thread