If you are extremely bad at the game

Are you high on something?

no he's 95% vanilla and 5% chocolate

Healers were always pretty great (especially paladins, because they're just imbued with awesome holy light). And that is just logical, because you're usually getting one healer to several DPS both in PvP and PvE, which means in a balanced state a healer should have enough healing capacity to be able to keep up a few people at a time.

That's not overpowered, in my opinion, but some people will always think it is, since it might take longer to wear them down in duels, I guess?

I'm not saying healers have never been overpowered, over time Blizzard has managed to pretty much imbalance every class to both ends of the viability spectrum. Infinite mana or too high damage will do that for healers. Holy shit Bob, did you see that holy shock? Bob? Oh, it hit you. RIP Bob.

But if you think healers were always exactly the same with no highs and lows then just don't agree. ^^

Ofc not even 1500 rated paladin resorts to calling names cuz hes angry that he still cant play a joke class but has been maining one for 3 years

Naenenaenae, i dun play my paladin because he is on my brother's account, >.<! And my bro always plays in that acc which gives me no time to freaking play him =/!

But i been playng arenas/bgs wit dis guy! Lènnyw @ Borean Tundra - Community - World of Warcraft

Me and Albino rock the gulch man, wachu mean ?!?!?! [MENTION=19875]Waterguns[/MENTION], you nub Albino said he's gonna arrest us in Chiraq......

It wasn't the same without you inoob :)

btw is inoob is the inoob priest on EU he did pretty well vs a lot of aggramar peeps in 3v3 back in 5.4

Naenenaenae, i dun play my paladin because he is on my brother's account, >.<! And my bro always plays in that acc which gives me no time to freaking play him =/!

But i been playng arenas/bgs wit dis guy! Lènnyw @ Borean Tundra - Community - World of Warcraft

Me and Albino rock the gulch man, wachu mean ?!?!?! [MENTION=19875]Waterguns[/MENTION], you nub Albino said he's gonna arrest us in Chiraq......

I didnt call you out but Tacowarrior. What does this have to do with you??

btw is inoob is the inoob priest on EU he did pretty well vs a lot of aggramar peeps in 3v3 back in 5.4

No I am not I dont have a EU except nostalrius

this needs a bump

How could i forget the awesome ''underpowered'' MW monk?

healing has been a problem since classic but at least they could oom and healed for a fraction of what they do now(was still very OP in relation to dmg). In defense of ferals they are the ONLY class that can actually 1vs1 a healer. Others? Not a chance.

You literally have to a be an inbred if you dont see it

Cause ya know, being able to 1v1 a healer is "balanced". Healers are designed to support between 4-8 players each. If you're having trouble 1v1ing a healer, try sticking with your team.

Ill be bumping this thread with evidence of how fucking retarded and autistic friendly healers have always been since day one of WoW as soon as I get clearance from mods that we are allowed to post priv server screenies

inoobupro always been r1 at making even the most calm and collected twinks lose their shit and rage. (me included)

and that goes for his own teamates and his oposition as well

you can hate the man for his toxic behavior but he does show passion for what he does, regardless of whether or not people like it.

p.s. inoobupro hates me so this is unbias

Users who are viewing this thread