ICC vs SCC May 2nd. @ 9pm est

You forgot to include no more than 1 spriest.

Just a friendly face dropping by from EU! With no bad intentions or anything!
But the team who rolls double spriest is at huge disadvantage and will get far more spanked than you realise, since you have just ditched out on the top dog mitigation hero --> The disc priest.
As you have allready set the rules of max 2 of each class.

I play in no of the guilds, and I mean no harm with my post! Carry on!

PS. Any links for who will be streaming?!

Our guildies will more than likely be streaming if they are the streams to check out are Twitch.tv/Scc_Gaming and Twitch.tv/iPatulio .

Are both teams streaming or only 1? Will there be only 1 game or 2?

Also GL to Both teams

#PraysForGoodGame

I never saw the point in playing only one or two games, there seems to be a lot of activity tonight so maybe some other stuff will be going on as well, you never know. [MENTION=7982]Honeybadger[/MENTION] SCC_Gaming will be streaming tonight.

Isn't it supose to go now?
Not completely sure of the accurate time, as once again we're a few stalkers from EU!

Update streams if the ones above are not the ones qualified. What about the opposing team, ICC I believe, any streamers?

Yea it is, but they are waiting on the gm of SCC's transfer back to ally to go through atm. I'm pretty sure ICC isn't streaming, and that SCC will start stream eventually.

Whats the streaming link? A few Real Ids whispered me saying " Wasn't this planned since 4/24/14?" & "They canceled last tourney and now this" ? Oh sh#t NBA Playoffs are on. brb

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 4018

Forgot that one, good games tho, had fun. We've got some synergy to build. Back to the drawing board =P look forward to more future matches.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_050214_230434.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_050214_230434.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 414
View attachment 4018

Forgot that one, good games tho, had fun. We've got some synergy to build. Back to the drawing board =P look forward to more future matches.

Yeah i wasn't there to play but word of mouth is there were 3+ dcs and consistent 1k+ MS for that game (I'm thinking thats why it wasn't another 3 cap xD)

ICC 4 LIFE, I hope I can play in the next one nerds :)

Users who are viewing this thread