ICC vs SCC May 2nd. @ 9pm est

Ðimple

Legend
Please no trolls, this is going to be a good game. No negativity or anything this is purely to boost the bracket.

May 2nd
9 P.M eastern time.

more info to come

Rules

No more then 1 hunter / 1 rogue / no more then1 druid of the same spec. and no more then 5 healers and no more then 2 of each class.

Last edited by a moderator:
No-more than 2 of each class
no-more than 1 hunter
no-more than 1 rogue
no-more than 1 druid of each spec
no-more than 5 healers (heal spec)

Consumable limitations: anything aloud in the wargame is fairgame (same as rbg rules @ 90)

Edit:I copy pasted our guild info/what was sent to you in pm by barb word for word.

Last edited by a moderator:
How will this be possible?

Duel bug,

One player joins the other teams group challenges leader to a duel

Auto attack to keep in combat

Player leaves the team they got invited to and joins old team

Gets lead

Yields duel spams wargame challenge as he yields

Right before phase it sends a wargame challenge aslong as both teams have no dcd and are 10/10 the challenge works.

Duel bug,

One player joins the other teams group challenges leader to a duel

Auto attack to keep in combat

Player leaves the team they got invited to and joins old team

Gets lead

Yields duel spams wargame challenge as he yields

Right before phase it sends a wargame challenge aslong as both teams have no dcd and are 10/10 the challenge works.

Brilliant idea.

games will be streamed and filmed. currently streaming right now

twitch.tv/scc_gaming drop in and say hi!

no-more than 1 hunter
no-more than 1 rogue
no-more than 4 healers (heal spec)

Consumable limitations: anything aloud in the wargame is fairgame (same as rbg rules @ 90)

Edit:I copy pasted our guild info/what was sent to you in pm by barb word for word.

After 2 years I respect the RBG rules since I play 90s now and see how not using pots takes way much more skill. I'm happy to see both guilds agreeing to this.

also great way on bugging to get the Wargames going.

no-more than 1 hunter
no-more than 1 rogue
no-more than 4 healers (heal spec)

Changed to max of 5heal spec'd classes

Eh we dont que pugs nearly as much as scc so we're probably foreign to forum voters/the public

Regardless of outcome can [MENTION=189]Conq[/MENTION] @dimple save the vod for everyone who missed stream to watch?

Last edited:
Please no trolls, this is going to be a good game. No negativity or anything this is purely to boost the bracket.

May 2nd
9 P.M eastern time.

more info to come

Rules

No more then 1 hunter / 1 rogue / no more then1 druid of the same spec. and no more then 5 healers and no more then 2 of each class.

I really wish you would open these events up to people outside your guild/server. In an age of xrealm activity and btag lists, forcing people to move to your server/join your guild is pointless and antiquated. I would have come and played with you guys this last weekend but I was not willing to justify the $55 it would have required to faction swap and server transfer.

I really wish you would open these events up to people outside your guild/server. In an age of xrealm activity and btag lists, forcing people to move to your server/join your guild is pointless and antiquated. I would have come and played with you guys this last weekend but I was not willing to justify the $55 it would have required to faction swap and server transfer.

Why would we do that when we can support the numbers in guild, there is something so alluring about seeing ten people in a WSG with no server name next too their own, to be completely honest that hurts recruitment as well. It's easy enough to roll a new 24. If by some reason we did need to sub some people out of guild we would look at the best candidates on our friends lists, however I don't foresee that as an issue for SCC.

Users who are viewing this thread