I want you guys to pick my next twink.

MrZinty

Legend
Any class/race/spec/faction other than balance druid. Already got one of those. Hopefully not too many people pick rogue or hunter... that would suck. Anyway suggest away!

Anything but rogue/hunter/paladin. Stick with horde too. :)

horde BM hunter with max skinning and herbalism with stacked HP/stam gear

edit: mining instead of skinning for maximum gayness

I second Zuty's idea.

lipeckiz said:
I second Zuty's idea.

Female troll discipline priest, full HP gear, 100 skinning/100 engy

OR

Male troll restoration shaman, hp/crit gear, hit capped, 100 skinning/100 herb

Gorillamode said:
Male troll restoration shaman, hp/crit gear, hit capped, 100 skinning/100 herb

Hit capped for a healer? I thought +hit didn't matter as a healer seeing as how heals cannot miss. Unless something in Cata changed all that.

~Zuty

Zuty said:
Hit capped for a healer? I thought +hit didn't matter as a healer seeing as how heals cannot miss. Unless something in Cata changed all that.

~Zuty

What makes a shaman such a powerful healer, especially in this bracket is the passive healing they get from ES and the offensive utility they bring with Wind Shear, Earthshock, and Purge. Missing a Wind Shear can be critical, and is best avoided.

Gorillamode said:
What makes a shaman such a powerful healer, especially in this bracket is the passive healing they get from ES and the offensive utility they bring with Wind Shear, Earthshock, and Purge. Missing a Wind Shear can be critical, and is best avoided.

All non-damaging interrupts off the global cooldown will now always hit the target. This includes Pummel, Shield Bash, Kick, Mind Freeze, Rebuke, Skull Bash, Counterspell, Wind Shear, Solar Beam, Silencing Shot, and related player pet abilities.

-4.1 patch notes

cow pally male named Oldspicekodo

orc female affli lock named Draynersqt

People are recommending lock, but mine doesn't see much action because of lack of teamwork. Just be prepared of what you are getting into with a lock if you decide on one. Locks don't have any easy outs.

People seem to be saying fire mage, priests and lock.

Fire mage seems interesting, If I made a priest I would make it shadow just because there's too many disc priests and locks also seem interesting but I can imagine myself hiding a lot, which will be fun. I'll carry this thread on and If I don't get any more reply's I'll choose later today 8)

Parfait said:
People are recommending lock, but mine doesn't see much action because of lack of teamwork. Just be prepared of what you are getting into with a lock if you decide on one. Locks don't have any easy outs.

uhhhh....seduce? if you ask me, locks have probably the best "out" of all at 20 with seduce. locks are pretty tough at 20....don't let the lack of them fool you. they're a very strong class.

edit: fire mage just sucks, don't bother

You don't get seduce at level 20.

Users who are viewing this thread