I wanna see it.

toskosa

Grandfathered
Show me your meme builds. I wanna see your ranged survs and melee bms. I wanna see really stupid stuff plz.

This is usually my jam but I just having been much in it for DF.
[doublepost=1670591780,1670553028][/doublepost]
I think someone here plays a cloth warrior. :KEKW:
He doesn't play meme builds, everything he plays is meta defining. Don't be slandering the top innovating mind of th is bracket like that.

I'll give you one:

2s Team for BG
Prot Warrior high vers
HPally high mast/vers

Prot runs https://www.wowhead.com/spell=213871/bodyguard
HPally plays offensively, attacks with warrior and benefits from mastery close range heal
Can run the silence reduction neck.
Bodyguard is spammable, 100% uptime, resets the warriors shield slam. Your healer should be unkillable, esp if they get 30% vers on top of it.

I'm sure it will render hunters laughable. Might be tough with the high magic damage in DF.

i get literally 2 shot by a resto shaman in 112.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/bleeding-hollow/epicshield

but when there aren't serious 29 twinks around, i am like a god (here i outhealed my entire team, keep in mind that runeblade regen isn't even recorded)

l3m0K6r.jpg

256k healing is pretty solid, I'll give you that Glance(even if a lot of it is passive with the new gems)

I'll give you one:

2s Team for BG
Prot Warrior high vers
HPally high mast/vers

Prot runs https://www.wowhead.com/spell=213871/bodyguard
HPally plays offensively, attacks with warrior and benefits from mastery close range heal
Can run the silence reduction neck.
Bodyguard is spammable, 100% uptime, resets the warriors shield slam. Your healer should be unkillable, esp if they get 30% vers on top of it.

I'm sure it will render hunters laughable. Might be tough with the high magic damage in DF.

Thats a really cool idea for bgs and 2's lol I love it.
i get literally 2 shot by a resto shaman in 112.
I believe it, my lvl 20 shaman in meh gear can crit 4ks easily.

I am currently working on my ranged only surv and ranged only enh. looking for interesting ideas for other specs/classes that can be played incorrectly while doing passable dps/healing.

there is a combat rogue talent build that offers extant stam evasion cloak improved healing and a 30% cast/attack speed reduction poision. You can stack that w the hammer from zf for 45% attack speed reduction.

If you wanted to farm out slotted stuff w ilvls high enough for gems, and use some of the msg reduction trinkets you have a pretty oddball tanky rogue.

Yeah i was looking at some of the outlaw rogue talents for just tankiness I Will have to try it out later and see if I can solo bosses in wod dungeons that way.

Also kinda tempted to lvl a ranged surv hunter to 70 just to troll ppl.

if I can solo bosses in wod dungeons that way
Outlaw in a weird spot, cuz all your fight is literally spamming Sinister Strike, without almost any kiting or maintaning - so if your stats are decent (some leech on gear would be huge), you have few healing buttons (vial, potion, belt + some defensive trinkets or enchants), then its all up to Crit rng. Well, after few pools to see when to press your defensive buttons to min/max survivability.
Subtlety kinda same; in other hand Assassination offers you passive energy regen + 2 dots that will damage your target even when you have to dodge something or kite a little in case you need to delay for heal button to be out of CD (also usefull at adds and certain mechanics like https://www.wowhead.com/spell=154469/ritual-of-bones by Nerzhul)
And since most of useful talents you will pick from base Rogue tree (except stamina one), then Muti should feel much better under the same conditions.

Don't need attention on a video game message board...you are trying to look at everything from your own perspective.

"I know you are but what am I" the classic school yard comeback. Got him good glance.

i was like that at one point in my life, WoW was the most important thing.

but now i have so much going on besides WoW that i don't really care too much anymore.

edit: just to show you my account activity for 2022 (this doesn't include my salary payroll which goes into another account), i am so busy most of the time in real life that i don't have energy to worry about WoW-related things.

Last edited:
This is an awesome thread, I’m gonna totally add my dude later when i get the time, I got a few haha

Users who are viewing this thread