I suck at my twink.

Disembodie said:
jk. Suck is sorta harsh, but im not amazing by any means. The problem is, i have almost zero idea why it feels like i get roflstomped the majority of the time in WSG.

Heres my armory: [char=Elune]Disembodie[/char] (which should have CB OH with +15agi)

I know how to backstraife, Im not a keyboard turner, or a clicker.

I dont get fake casted easily and im not always hunting for big groups of trouble. I try to keep up an Expose Armor when on an EFC or mail wearing class, and a Slice and Dice elsewise.

So, i dont get it. My friends like to joke because im a girl.. and apparently were not good at video games.. but, im attempting to be rock-solid regardless of gender. A lot of you BG against me, and a lot of you have BGd with me.

I guess im going back to noob status, cuz im asking you 'mr. amazings', why the hell do i feel like i suck? And what in gods name else can i do to fix it? :( Help pl0x.

PS: Id like to just announce that if im not distracted, eating, or drunk in a BG its rare... so, I guess that could be the reason?

Hmm, I've never seen you play or anything but I can give you a few tips. You should get hit capped at 11 at I would put +4 stats on chest rather then 100 hp, and you could always change your spec for more damage output.

Users who are viewing this thread